Neymar (PSG)
Jan Oblak (Atletico)
Paul Pogba (Manchester United)
Ivan Rakitic (Barcelona)
Sergio Ramos (Real Madrid)
Mohamed Salah (Liverpool)
Luis Suarez (Barcelona)
Raphaël Varane (Real Madrid)

It's a bit of a joke that we finish on 100points and win 2 trophies but only get 2 nominees whereas Liverpool who finish 25 points behind us and win nothing, get 3 players nominated, technically 4 with Alisson.

- Mane over Sterling, Sane or D.Silva, completely laughable.
- Pogba does nothing all year, gets a couple of goals at a world cup where he was nowhere near the best player on his team and all of a sudden he deserves a nominee over someone like Silva...what a farce.

Now me personally couldn't care less where these awards go (Messi's the best and we all know it), it's just an arse kissing ceremony but our players must wonder what they have to do to be nominated sometimes.

Le Ballon d'Or for Kylian Mbappé!!!

ps : Mbappé scored 4 goals in 13 minutes last night against Lyon...

It's obviously heavily weighted towards FIFA/UEFA comps but ffs 2 Spurs players get in on their World Cup 'exploits'. Lloris could have cost them the final and Kanes golden boot was on a par with Oleg Salenkos in 94

If I was on the list alongside Pogba, I'd respectfully ask them to take my name off the list, how the f**k is he in the top 30 european players ?

4 liverpool players (ok one of them for his contribution to another club), a club that won f**k all, and none of them are french, so didn't win the WC.

Congrats to our 2 by the way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.