Spurs’ new stadium

I trust everyone saw Spurs attendance vs Cardiff City? 43,000. Shocking.

The huge variance in Spurs attendances confirms the rather fickle nature of their support (and their large stadium). Other sides that I have a strong impression of large changes in crowds: Villa.

Sides with a large and stable hard core support come what may: City, Sunderland, Everton, Newcastle
They will fill the new stadium, the London catchment area is huge and they will top it up with day trippers.

Mad isn't it!
When we were a really good side in the 70's, it was pay on the gate, almost buttons to get in and there was fuck all else to do on a Saturday, we were drawing attendances of 40,000
For comparison, Juve's average attendance last season was 39,000 and I bet the standard ticket cost was a hell of a lot less than Spurs were charging

https://www.worldfootball.net/attendance/ita-serie-a-2017-2018/1/

Yep this seat counter is media generated and no surprise really the opposing fans use it for “banter” and it coming from other fans doesn’t bother me it’s the media who should keep out of seat counting.

And did you see the squares on the pitch on the MOTD highlights of Spurs v Cardiff? That was from one NFL game! There are 3 back to back games coming up!

And did you see the squares on the pitch on the MOTD highlights of Spurs v Cardiff? That was from one NFL game! There are 3 back to back games coming up!
I think those squares were from the Joshua fight the week before, believe the NFL matches are over the next 3 weekends. By the time of our match is will be be like playing on Hough End

They will fill the new stadium, the London catchment area is huge and they will top it up with day trippers.

You are right there.
Also, to be fair to Sours fans, they are hacked off because they are having to go to a stadium they don't want to go to (plus a match at Milton Keynes).
Is also a different part of London transport-wise.

Levy is really testing the patience.

Jeeez NFL, Joshua fight... Anything else? Maybe they been booking it out for rallying or dirt biking.

Imagine the uproar if City player gets injured on that mess, especially since it will get brushed under the carpet like the rest of the debacle...

... We should take one look at the pitch and if not good enough dont play. At the very least we should highlight it to fuck before the game so they cant brush it under the carpet afterwards

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.