Liverpool (A) Post Match Thread

Eight was an exaggeration, if you don't think he was a very lucky boy then something is wrong. For him to come out of that game without a yellow card is a miracle.

Fernandinho was fortunate not to get a yellow in that game, although equally Bernardo Silva was unlucky to get booked when equivalent fouls by Liverpool players didn't result in a card. No real complaints over Atkinson's handling of the game though.

To be fair the Liverpool fans were totally different this year compared to the Quarter Final. It was a stark contrast to the thugishness we saw last season. We mingled with them in the pub and on the train without any issues (when we finally got on a train with all the chaos) In fact the ones I met on the way back were full of praise for City. I really hope it remains this way for future matches (but I am not holding my breath)

Nah not having it, City waited far to long to try & get the deal over the line.

2nd June City tabled a bid of £39m + 2m add ons which was turned down.

They then waited over a week to up the bid to £42m +2m in add ons., guess what No deal.

Laurentis came out & said €50m or no deal, that's around £43-45m with no add ons & guess what City never went back for a few weeks by then Sarri had been odd on fav to go to Chelsea.

2 week later he signed for £47m boom.

De Laurentis wanted an amount & City had a few weeks to deal & it never happened.

City could have done the deal for 45m even 50m they blinked & Chelsea went £57m Inc Sari & it was over.

The player & Agent both admitted City wouldn't do the deal.

So your wrong.

And the Dino situation for 1 it's help & fresh legs but it needs to happen in January end of.

Oh & pay the money don't piss about, Jorginio is a class player
Wrong,the player has said himself that he waited for the Sarri situation to be sorted,i'd rather believe him than you

Or De Laurentis strung us along while Sarri's situation got sorted out.
As well as using City as a financial target to beat for Chelsea.
However if City had bid higher and higher he would still have gone to Chelsea, we were used, happens all the time in other sectors.

As he points out, city wasted 6 weeks haggling over 5-7mn for our first choice target in a position where we were desperately short of cover.

I am quite happy with our management and how they have planned our transfers last few years.

However, in this case they messed up. Offer 45-47, 2 weeks to sign. At the very least we should have known they were not serious with at least a month to go to transfer window closing and then might have been able to get someone else.

Why does everyone forget that the person in charge of negotiations for Napoli admitted that they had a deal completely agreed with city but then he changed his mind to join Sarri?

You fuckers just like having a go don’t you?

Why does everyone forget that the person in charge of negotiations for Napoli admitted that they had a deal completely agreed with city but then he changed his mind to join Sarri?

You fuckers just like having a go don’t you?

De Laurentiis revealed he agreed a deal for Jorginho with Man City chairman Khaldoon Al Mubarak over two weeks ago but, according to Sky in Italy, Chelsea have since come in with a bigger offer, in terms of both the transfer fee and wages.

"These offers did not start from Chelsea, but from Manchester City. As a matter of fact, I will apologize to Khaldoon [Al Mubarak], because I found a deal with Khaldoon 15 days ago," De Laurentiis said.

"He called me, we spoke on the phone and I said, 'ok, I don't agree with you on A, B, C'. 'Let's solve the situation the two of us', he told me. And we did it, we solved it.

"However, if for personal reasons I won't get into, the player prefers to live in London rather than in Manchester, I can understand him.

"If Chelsea pay him more, I can understand it too. So I can just apologize to Khaldoon.

"But it does not depend on me. If Jorginho moves to Chelsea, my agreement with Abramovich does not depend on Sarri becoming their next manager."

https://www.skysports.com/football/...y-says-napoli-president-aurelio-de-laurentiis

To be fair the Liverpool fans were totally different this year compared to the Quarter Final. It was a stark contrast to the thugishness we saw last season. We mingled with them in the pub and on the train without any issues (when we finally got on a train with all the chaos) In fact the ones I met on the way back were full of praise for City. I really hope it remains this way for future matches (but I am not holding my breath)
Two of our supporters coaches got smashed up and skirmishes outside anfield after the game. Great supporters Liverpool.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.