Fulham ticket prices

Each to their own, I don’t understand watching the game from different locations Can’t stand the lower tier I want to sit in “mine” seat if it’s not available I’m not going

Would you describe yourself as an ultra?

Not that it matters because it will be sit where you want on the night but its a bit strange this has gone on general sale before they have relocated everyone?

those on the cup scheme, who have to be relocated, appear to be forgotten about, nothing from the club whatsoever, very poor

Not that it matters because it will be sit where you want on the night but its a bit strange this has gone on general sale before they have relocated everyone?

That will be to maximise the attendance I guess. For some Cup games (mainly the CL) it has taken too long to reach the point where people can buy extra tickets. The Club seem to be speeding things up for Fulham and Shahktar.

Taking my 5 year old son to his first game. He's porper excited! Are you allowed plastic bottles or cartons into the ground?
They used to be OK about plastic bottles as long as they were sealed but the last match I went to they insisted on removing the lids from the sealed bottles, all very odd.
They also wouldn’t give me the lids back. So next time I will be taking a couple of spare lids to screw back on.

We
They used to be OK about plastic bottles as long as they were sealed but the last match I went to they insisted on removing the lids from the sealed bottles, all very odd.
They also wouldn’t give me the lids back. So next time I will be taking a couple of spare lids to screw back on.
Taking my 5 year old son to his first game. He's porper excited! Are you allowed plastic bottles or cartons into the ground?
We always take cartons of juice in no problem for my little ones (18 and 20 )lol

Bargain! Gonna buy myself 2 kids seats either side for the leg room! And one in front in case I want to stretch out at half time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.