Fulham ticket prices

those on the cup scheme, who have to be relocated, appear to be forgotten about, nothing from the club whatsoever, very poor
Exactly

I contacted city about this on tuesday morning,I'm in 318 and on the cup scheme,i had no email or notification where I was being relocated to,supporters services via twitter got back to me telling me where they have moved me to also saying it was in my " reservation " on my ticket account ,it wasn't and still is not there now nearly 48 hours later,.
They told me the money is going out this friday ( oct 12th ) and i can relocate from where the club have relocated me to on friday !!! if I'm not happy where they have moved me to,in the meantime ,anyone up to general sale ( as of 9am weds 10th oct ) can get a seat anywhere they want but not me on the cup scheme !!!!

Exactly

I contacted city about this on tuesday morning,I'm in 318 and on the cup scheme,i had no email or notification where I was being relocated to,supporters services via twitter got back to me telling me where they have moved me to also saying it was in my " reservation " on my ticket account ,it wasn't and still is not there now nearly 48 hours later,.
They told me the money is going out this friday ( oct 12th ) and i can relocate from where the club have relocated me to on friday !!! if I'm not happy where they have moved me to,in the meantime ,anyone up to general sale ( as of 9am weds 10th oct ) can get a seat anywhere they want but not me on the cup scheme !!!!

I was in the same boat so called Supporter Services. I'd been moved from level 3 to the 3rd row of the 1st tier. Not exactly a like for like swap! But I'd already checked the seat planner so could see where there were free seats and asked to be moved into them instead. They said that would be done and I'd get a confirmation "when the cup scheme was run" - I assume that's when they take payment!

There has to be a better way of handling relocations - I remember we used to get a priority window to choose a seat

That will be to maximise the attendance I guess. For some Cup games (mainly the CL) it has taken too long to reach the point where people can buy extra tickets. The Club seem to be speeding things up for Fulham and Shahktar.
But surely they could just email us and say "yeah here is your seat" if they haven't relocated people before general sale that is very poor in my opinion. Gives people less chance to relocate again if they are unhappy with the seat they are given.

Doesn't bother me I will be in level 1 so will stand where I want but not great for other people or groups who want to sit together.

But surely they could just email us and say "yeah here is your seat" if they haven't relocated people before general sale that is very poor in my opinion. Gives people less chance to relocate again if they are unhappy with the seat they are given.

Doesn't bother me I will be in level 1 so will stand where I want but not great for other people or groups who want to sit together.

I agree that people being relocated should have received an email or text.!

Not had anything by email yet to say I've been moved, anyone else still in limbo?

With being abroad II don' particularly want to go on-line and check my bank account and can't find anything (surprise surprise) on the OS on my account to say I've got a ticket.

Not had anything by email yet to say I've been moved, anyone else still in limbo?

With being abroad II don' particularly want to go on-line and check my bank account and can't find anything (surprise surprise) on the OS on my account to say I've got a ticket.

I saw a message from City on Twitter that includes a table setting out where fans have been relocated to.

Money was supposed to come out today, no email from the club, and not a clue where i have been relocated to! This is shambolic to be fair, what is the point of being on the Cup scheme to be messed about like this!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.