Burnley (h) pre-match thread

Burnley (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Pep will show his backing of Mahrez by giving him a starting spot and telling him to show the fans what he is capable of.

Aguero D Silva and Laporte not on international duty so they should be shoe in the rest I suppose depends on who is fit and raring to go after this international break. I would bring KDB on for last 10 -15 mins only.

Pep had used Sterling on the left to cut inside,why doesnt he do the same with Sane and try him on the right wing?then both Sane and Mendy could start a game together

This is one of those games that on first glance looks to be a battering - possession, shots on goal, shots on target, goals. But I expect that it will be one of those frustrating games we see so often these days at The Etihad - the away team starts with a clean sheet and one point - and come Hell, high water, Aguero, Sané, Sterling, and the Whistling Wanker they are gonna try and hang on to both those till the final whistle. Or it could be an early goal - a second minute dodgy pen where Jonny Moss, or similar, spots an imaginary handball a yard outside the area and points to the spot - followed by an absolute avalanche of goals that has BGVS reeling round his technical area by HT! Either way round, Eddie is gonna play a blinder! Does any PL goalie take a goal kick with such panache, any stopper play a pass to a team mate with such disdain for the opposition. If I took Eddie down to Boggart Hole Clough boating lake I'm sure he could walk on the fuckin' water!

It's like he's thinking "call that a press ? " don't make me laugh! I love his style and it just shows the confidence and class this team is oozing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.