Talksport

Dean Saunders could send a glass eye to sleep, I swear every time I hear him speak he spouts the same old tired shite, banging on about when he was a manager " I would ask the chairman what budget I have", I must have heard him say this line 10 times now.

Dean Saunders could send a glass eye to sleep, I swear every time I hear him speak he spouts the same old tired shite, banging on about when he was a manager " I would ask the chairman what budget I have", I must have heard him say this line 10 times now.
He asks a question, then answers it himself. Don’t mind him but not as good as McCoist

I lose brain cells every time I listen to the fucker!

Earlier this week on T2, was a very good interview with Dave Kitson.
He was very good to listen to. Talked about John Terry. Redknapp, Warnock.Pullis.
well worth a listen. Should imagine book would be good. Called them something rotten. Top man

His last two jobs were Crawley Town and Chesterfield. Says it all. He's an idiot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.