Matthijs de Ligt

Out of interest, why?
Limited viewing. He has better footballing skills. He looks like David Luiz, with the technical skills to match. Ligt is a tougher John Stones. Which is nothing to sniff at, but Sandler's techniwue tree is shoulders above.

Better, passer more skilled, more athletic, *probably faster*, Ligt seems stronger and they both have that calming quality.

He is cleat rated far more highly than Sandler, but I think there is some confirmation bias in that rating. On the plain eye test, Sandler seems the better footballer.

*** Suggest I'm not absolutely sure, but he looks it.

N.B: I realize Sandler is older. But still :)

Don't see us moving for him as a priority. We have Stones and Laporte who are both doing exceptionally well. Think Vinnie will go at the end of the season but we have just signed Otamendi to a new contract. That leaves us with 3 centre backs going in to next season already, and with Sandler - who lots of people seem to rate very highly - and Eric Garcia - who must have had some assurances to leave Barca and absolutely smashed it in pre season - waiting in the wings I just think we will prioritise the 6 position over everything else next summer, and with the rumoured fees going around there might not be much left in the tank!

Don't see us moving for him as a priority. We have Stones and Laporte who are both doing exceptionally well. Think Vinnie will go at the end of the season but we have just signed Otamendi to a new contract. That leaves us with 3 centre backs going in to next season already, and with Sandler - who lots of people seem to rate very highly - and Eric Garcia - who must have had some assurances to leave Barca and absolutely smashed it in pre season - waiting in the wings I just think we will prioritise the 6 position over everything else next summer, and with the rumoured fees going around there might not be much left in the tank!

Is the correct answer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.