Burnley (h) pre-match thread

Burnley (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will Kevin DeBryune start this match?

It's important to get some minutes here and in the Champions League match because he's got to be up to full fitness if he's going to start against spurs who press relentlessly.

Will Kevin DeBryune start this match?

It's important to get some minutes here and in the Champions League match because he's got to be up to full fitness if he's going to start against spurs who press relentlessly.

Do they? When did we last lose an away game at Spurs. ?

This is one of those games that on first glance looks to be a battering - possession, shots on goal, shots on target, goals. But I expect that it will be one of those frustrating games we see so often these days at The Etihad - the away team starts with a clean sheet and one point - and come Hell, high water, Aguero, Sané, Sterling, and the Whistling Wanker they are gonna try and hang on to both those till the final whistle. Or it could be an early goal - a second minute dodgy pen where Jonny Moss, or similar, spots an imaginary handball a yard outside the area and points to the spot - followed by an absolute avalanche of goals that has BGVS reeling round his technical area by HT! Either way round, Eddie is gonna play a blinder! Does any PL goalie take a goal kick with such panache, any stopper play a pass to a team mate with such disdain for the opposition. If I took Eddie down to Boggart Hole Clough boating lake I'm sure he could walk on the fuckin' water!
I’m not coming all the way from the states and taking a day from my honeymoon to not see a battering!!!

Back to last seasons basics for me:

Ederson
Walker
Stones
Laporte
Mendy
Fernandinho
De Bruyne
Bernardo Silva
Sterling
Sane
Aguero

Obviously Merlin played last season but Bernardo is become such an important player this season it would be great to see how him and kev got on together

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.