Fracking going ahead?

I’m not rabid.

Rabid or not, you are very much for independence which honestly i have zero issue with.

I take issue with the staggering hypocrisy of an SNP telling us we cant cherry pick deals with the EU, an SNP telling us that's exactly what they would do and expect from Westminster in the event of a successful indyref result and an SNP that is telling the world it an go it alone whilst desperately pleading with the EU to let them in because they would need to be a net benefactor of future EU funds which lets be honest, makes a mockery of the claim they can stand alone in the world.

You are right, people can change their minds and i look forwards to Scotland doing just that and then seeing them suddenly want the very things they are telling those in favour of brexit they cant have.

Rabid or not, you are very much for independence which honestly i have zero issue with.

I take issue with the staggering hypocrisy of an SNP telling us we cant cherry pick deals with the EU, an SNP telling us that's exactly what they would do and expect from Westminster in the event of a successful indyref result and an SNP that is telling the world it an go it alone whilst desperately pleading with the EU to let them in because they would need to be a net benefactor of future EU funds which lets be honest, makes a mockery of the claim they can stand alone in the world.

You are right, people can change their minds and i look forwards to Scotland doing just that and then seeing them suddenly want the very things they are telling those in favour of brexit they cant have.

I have the right to have a vision I believe will be better. I have zero animosity to the rest of the UK, in fact the opposite is true. I love the people’s of these islands and have friends from every part if it.

It’s about our future and not about anything to rhecdetrinent if anybody else. If your assessment of the deal we get us correct we will be doing you all a favour. That isn’t the case. The Scots have always thrived, we are inventive, hard working and clever. We aren’t a people who buckle. We never have been and we never will be.

I have the right to have a vision I believe will be better. I have zero animosity to the rest of the UK, in fact the opposite is true. I love the people’s of these islands and have friends from every part if it.

Welcome to the world of your average brexiteer when discussing Europe and the EU for want of a better phrase ;-)

Supported and voted for £30b benefit cuts. Supported and voted for the Bedroom Tax, stopped in Scotkand. Stood with the Tories in Project Fear. Lied to pensioners they would lose their pensions.

When in power embarked upon a Private Partnership to build our schools which is still costing us billions.

They are enabling Brexit and ignoring the Scots who voted 62% to remain. We just have to shut up. They lied and told us the only way we could remain in the EU was to vote No. they continually try to blame every woe as the SNP’s fault without acknowledging the cut in budgets is to blame. Cuts they enabled.

I could go on. But that’s a flavour of what Labour did and I say that as an ex member.

I don’t think your first paragraph is true in any of it.

The SNP are fucking useless, they get more budget per head for things like the health service and are massively fucking it up, they survive on nationalism.

I agree about Labour needing to be stronger on Brexit, they need to oppose it properly.

I don’t think your first paragraph is true in any of it.

The SNP are fucking useless, they get more budget per head for things like the health service and are massively fucking it up, they survive on nationalism.

I agree about Labour needing to be stronger on Brexit, they need to oppose it properly.

If the SNP were indeed fucking useless then why do we have over 40 MPs, twice the % of the vote of the other two, control more Councils, including Glasgow? Do you think we do t know they have been better? Stop reading the utter shite you are sooon fed. The voting results should tell you what the truth is ffs.

And I will tell you this too for fuck all. If that dozy cow calls an election our MP count will increase.

Look at what ya happening rather than the right wing shite you swallow.

Been in power for over ten years, so how you can come up with the useless shite doesn’t square with the facts.

I’m not rabid.

The SNP are a nasty discriminatory extremist party. I would say they are blatantly racist in their policies to English people. You would do well Magic to wake up and smell the coffee before it's too late. You could do so much better.

If the SNP were indeed fucking useless then why do we have over 40 MPs, twice the % of the vote of the other two, control more Councils, including Glasgow? Do you think we do t know they have been better? Stop reading the utter shite you are sooon fed. The voting results should tell you what the truth is ffs.

And I will tell you this too for fuck all. If that dozy cow calls an election our MP count will increase.

Look at what ya happening rather than the right wing shite you swallow.

Been in power for over ten years, so how you can come up with the useless shite doesn’t square with the facts.

Because the opposition is even more fucking useless. Same reason we have this Conservative government.

The SNP are a nasty discriminatory extremist party. I would say they are blatantly racist in their policies to English people. You would do well Magic to wake up and smell the coffee before it's too late. You could do so much better.

Bolloks. It’s mainly ex labour voters. Plus plenty of English people up here vote for them and are supporting Indy.

Stop reading the Mail

Because the opposition is even more fucking useless. Same reason we have this Conservative government.

Too simplistic. They have been in power because they do a good job. If they didn’t they would be fucked out the door. The BBC up here is so biased it’s like a state run unionist propaganda unit. And yet they still piss all over both of the Tory party’s.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.