Talksport

The prick that is Jim Whyte is now on slating Pep, for saying he doesn't know if we are ready to win the champions league...tbf Danny Murphy backed us up.

I share your contempt for Bob Mills mate. He really does sound like his mouth can't be arsed opening and closing. He gives 'lazy' a bad name.

I feel a bit sorry for Bob Mills. He's one of those people who is teetotal but looks like and sounds like he's on the sauce permanently. See also Harry Redknapp, Neville Southall and Peter Kay.

Was listening this afternoon, the intellectual giant that is Darren Gough was talking about yernited, he just basically repeated their name on loop throughout the conversation relentlessly, weird.

Was listening this afternoon, the intellectual giant that is Darren Gough was talking about yernited, he just basically repeated their name on loop throughout the conversation relentlessly, weird.

£50 for every time he says their name and I'm being serious.

Anybody else just hear Big Fat Sam talking about the England game then? Called Ben Chilwell “Ben Thirwell” and Harry Winks “Harry Wicks”

Anybody else just hear Big Fat Sam talking about the England game then? Called Ben Chilwell “Ben Thirwell” and Harry Winks “Harry Wicks”

I did but I was still tittering about his desperate comments about how football is not all about 50 passes when a 40 or 50 yard pass would do the job.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.