Fulham ticket prices

The club sent me notification of money out and seat no problems at all.
Seems only issues with a % of fans.
I know it must be frustrating for those affected but not sure how big the issue is.

E mail received yesterday re Fulham tickets after sorting an error of mine on credit card details. Received e.mail in last hour re Spurs away tickets to be delivered within 72 hrs first class post.

Don't know if i'm being thick but finally got my seat details yesterday yet they haven't mentioned on the email what entrance i'm supposed to use?

Emailed Danny Wilson on Wednesday about my non arriving season ticket. Response within ten minutes. City dropping it off at my work in the morning!

What a club!

Emailed Danny Wilson on Wednesday about my non arriving season ticket. Response within ten minutes. City dropping it off at my work in the morning!

What a club!

sensational, getting a season ticket at the end of October, and just the 10 weeks after the season started, or is it next seasons?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.