United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is brilliant about it?

The irony of a newspaper journalist criticising other papers for filling their pages with nonsense about a Man Utd takeover.

The Guardian likes to talk terrorists, dictators and human rights. How about a water system, housing and electricity in Iraq? Imagine in a country where temperatures reach 50 deg C in the Summer that water and electricity is rationed.

Would like to have seen her doing a similar article on the story by Jamie Jackson that was all entirely in his head about Pep planning to "drop" aguero just before he scored a hat trick

Rag I know is going full dipper about it. "Pep says something every week and doesn't get banned..."

maybe its because jose washes his dirty laundry in public and pep does not

jose loves nothing more than the limelight all on himself and when its going great he offers the media anything they want and the world is great, but when the shit hits the fans and the media turn on him its cannon fodder out of his mouth and anybody gets it, and the next thing the world is after him and blame game starts and its never his fault

maybe its because jose washes his dirty laundry in public and pep does not

jose loves nothing more than the limelight all on himself and when its going great he offers the media anything they want and the world is great, but when the shit hits the fans and the media turn on him its cannon fodder out of his mouth and anybody gets it, and the next thing the world is after him and blame game starts and its never his fault

So bottom line, he is a ****.

What is brilliant about it?

The irony of a newspaper journalist criticising other papers for filling their pages with nonsense about a Man Utd takeover.

The Guardian likes to talk terrorists, dictators and human rights. How about a water system, housing and electricity in Iraq? Imagine in a country where temperatures reach 50 deg C in the Summer that water and electricity is rationed.
Cat died Marv?

She's not really a 'journalist'. Doubt she's ever investigated anything. Just scans the headlines and pens an amusing take on them.

More like a cartoonist, really. If she could draw.
That's on me, I've lazily used the word journalist for anyone who produces content for a newspaper even though she's a columnist. Does that make me a columnist-ist?

I like your analogy btw

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.