United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love these kind of posts. So a Utd former player knows before anyone else haha. I know Edwood Woodwoodwoodwoodwood isn't the brightest spark but how does that even filter through to a former player.

I highly doubt also they would have won the last game, kept him in his job only to nearly two weeks on fire him without playing a game.

Well, if it was Bobby Charlton...

I love these kind of posts. So a Utd former player knows before anyone else haha. I know Edwood Woodwoodwoodwoodwood isn't the brightest spark but how does that even filter through to a former player.

I highly doubt also they would have won the last game, kept him in his job only to nearly two weeks on fire him without playing a game.

Take it or leave it, not fussed

So after being too fat to play for two years, Luke Shaw has become Maureens subservient little pet so has actually been allowed to play again, done pretty badly (yet bizarrely getting praised for his performances because he's apparently less shit than everyone else), so is getting a new deal with a pay rise? Nice work if you can get it.

So after being too fat to play for two years, Luke Shaw has become Maureens subservient little pet so has actually been allowed to play again, done pretty badly (yet bizarrely getting praised for his performances because he's apparently less shit than everyone else), so is getting a new deal with a pay rise? Nice work if you can get it.

If they don't then Mourinho will be asking for £60m for a new left back...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.