Parking near/at the Etihad

Does anybody know if the gypsies have still took over asda eastlands car park.?
Because if they are still there it could cause us parking problems
C.T.I.D

Quick question on matchday parking, while having a stadium tour the same day.
Is it possible to use the stadium car parks and leave the car their all day without moving it, head into town back for the game then home ?

And which if any is the better choice to escape from after the game towards the M67 Denton, Glossop area. ?
Thanks.

Is it possible to use the stadium car parks and leave the car their all day without moving it, head into town back for the game then home ?

And which if any is the better choice to escape from after the game towards the M67 Denton, Glossop area. ?
Thanks.
You would need to make sure you don't park in any numbered spaces.
As for the route there all rubbish but use straight down the a57 hyde road.
C.T.I.D

Thanks.
There's something on the website under Stadium Tours about this. I went on the tour recently and remember seeing some restrictions around parking times re: tours on a match day.

I tried looking for it but that godawful website is so slow on a mobile phone I gave up.

Thanks.

You have to park in the blue car park on matchdays, even if only visiting the club shop, and you have to pay the £10. The money is refunded if you leave before the match.

You have to park in the blue car park on matchdays, even if only visiting the club shop, and you have to pay the £10. The money is refunded if you leave before the match.
Thanks for the update I didn’t know that.it's a few seasons since I parked there
C.T.I.D

Does anybody know what time St Brigid's Car Park opens for a 3.00 kick off? Want to park up and then meet some mates in town before the game. Thanks

Anyone know if the car park near the gas holders gets full or can you still get on close to kick off? Usually go by train but for Everton game will be driving and arriving late and want to park as close as possible even though I know it’ll take ages to get away afterwards. Cheers

Anyone know if the car park near the gas holders gets full or can you still get on close to kick off? Usually go by train but for Everton game will be driving and arriving late and want to park as close as possible even though I know it’ll take ages to get away afterwards. Cheers

I've managed to get in there when late - even after kick-off. Be warned, however, that it takes forever to get out after the match (probably because I don't leave before the final whistle).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.