Save Our Peg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Giggs manager of Wales, you dont say.

Lets hope United are daft enough to buy him out of his contract. As shit as a think and hope Giggs is he has more experience than Carrick and Kieran McKenna. Those two could be funnier than Giggs appointment.

I'm not sure why anyone would want to touch that job. It's poison. I think he sticks with the Wales job.

Carrick wouldn't get a managerial job anywhere. And he's already on their coaching staff so he's a bit of A different case. I suspect you're right. It would be Carrick.

I'm not sure why anyone would want to touch that job. It's poison. I think he sticks with the Wales job.

Carrick wouldn't get a managerial job anywhere. And he's already on their coaching staff so he's a bit of A different case. I suspect you're right. It would be Carrick.

I dont think United are daft enough to pick either of the three, I just hope they are daft enough and of the three I think Giggs would be named manager.

The team is in a terrible mess and coming into a difficult run of fixtures Chelsea Away, Juve Home, Everton Home, Bournemouth Away, Juve Home and City Away. I cant see them winning one of those in their present form.

I dont think United are daft enough to pick either of the three, I just hope they are daft enough and of the three I think Giggs would be named manager.

The team is in a terrible mess and coming into a difficult run of fixtures Chelsea Away, Juve Home, Everton Home, Bournemouth Away, Juve Home and City Away. I cant see them winning one of those in their present form.

Yeah i agree with that but given that they hired experienced managers who haven't worked out, I can see them going with a United figure.

Agree on the last point which is why I can't see then sacking Mourinho until the run is over. The next manager wouldn't have an easy start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.