Parking near/at the Etihad

Hi, bringing my lad to the match tonight - first time visiting the Etihad, we are in the family stand Level 1. No idea where to park though - is the official car park the best (i know it's £10) - does it take forever to get away after the match? We are travelling from Blackburn.

Hi, bringing my lad to the match tonight - first time visiting the Etihad, we are in the family stand Level 1. No idea where to park though - is the official car park the best (i know it's £10) - does it take forever to get away after the match? We are travelling from Blackburn.
Better off Parking on Briscoe lane, plenty of car parks around that area normally cost £7. Bit easier to get away after the match as well

Better off Parking on Briscoe lane, plenty of car parks around that area normally cost £7. Bit easier to get away after the match as well
The official match one is a tenner and slow to get away
ASDA car park 4 hours time limit but also if you leave at the final whistle can be slow to get away. BUT FREE.
ASDA will also put you on the correct side of the stadium for your journey home.
C.T.I.D

ASDA car park 4 hours time limit but also if you leave at the final whistle can be slow to get away. BUT FREE.
ASDA will also put you on the correct side of the stadium for your journey home.
C.T.I.D
Cheers for the advice, Asda was my first choice, but i'm sure people have mentioned a 2 hour time limit?

C.T.I.D

ASDA is 3 hours ... ?!??

We always park on the road Grimshaw Lane, free , 20 mins walk to city square,
straight onto oldham road and away, right side for Blackburn

All of the car parks take a while to get away from, has taken me in the past 30 mins to get out of the blue car park.

I normally park either on Riverpark Road, off Briscoe Lane or Textile Street (Near Hancocks Confectioners) which you can get to off Gorton Lane. The second one is a bit of a walk (but only 20 mins) if your lad is very young but it is free and it beats sitting in traffic plus it’s on the east side of the stadium.

The Velodrome for £5 is our usual , except sometimes you can get there and they are using it for an event at the velodrome .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.