Burnley (H) Post Match Thread

Sean Dyche. What a moaning little ****. Mourihno MKII

He's a complete twat and I've thought that for a while

Shit football, shit tactics, shit choice of clogger footballer. Moan, moan, moan... fuckin moan

And despite whatever happens in a match its always the ref's fault

Dyche seems to dislike us. I know he moans a lot but he reserves his main gripes for when we play them. Burnley's tactics were dire today. Lump it was into the box at every available opportunity, waste time and kick our players as often as possible.

They created nothing their two half chances were cock ups up Laporte and Stones. No idea about the Kompany foul I thought a yellow was harsh but I need to see it again. I didn't see the Sane one but I think we were 4-0 up when it happened? Our second goal I am convinced was a penalty and so was everyone that is why all players on both sides stopped for a few seconds. They were also crying about our third goal no idea why.

Dyche is lucky it wasn't ten and but for Hart and some poor finishing it would have been the fucking dinosaur.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.