Ticket Exchange

Just spent 30 mins on the phone to upgrade grandsons ticket as he’s away but told system won’t let them do it so can I ring back tomorrow or Wednesday no wonder seats are empty
Adults often use my grandads ticket and they’ve never once checked or stopped us. Worst comes to worse I wouldn’t worry about it mate

Adults often use my grandads ticket and they’ve never once checked or stopped us. Worst comes to worse I wouldn’t worry about it mate

I lost the daughters season card twice back when we had them using adults after upgrading and the club fooking up, 1 of the times I even had the email receipt with me and they they still took the card for 3 games, in the end i took the club to court and won about £1100 as already paid for flights hotels etc. So definitively wouldn't risk it unless its slackened of over the last 4 years or so.

Piss take isn’t it? It’s amazing how fast big companies are at taking your money, yet when it comes to giving it back they take forever.

My money for the Huddersfield game finally arrived yesterday...

2mry0ba.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.