David Silva - 2018/19 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the horrible situation he was in last year has strenghtened his metality even more, and now that Mateos thankfully healthy he is really energized.

I think the plan all along was to rest him a lot this season and almost have him play second fiddle to the like of Bernie(who is marvellous I might add) and Gundo but he has come back an even better player

He’s matured like a fine wine and, if anything, become more self-confident. Scoring more too. Although energetic, he makes it look almost effortless.

Just love the guy.

I think he's more consistent now both during a match and also over a 5-6 game period. It helps him having so many options moving ahead of him and his partnership with Sane is something else. His timing now seems much more in sync with the team than before. He often delays a beat or two when you think he should pass it before he does and I think the team we have now has the raw pace to make the most of that.

He was outstanding tonight and yes he looks like he's better than ever. I agree with ScottSinclair about Matteo. It's strengthened his outlook on life and at work.

I've criticised him in the past on two counts. One was not scoring enough and the other was his failure to show consistent leadership and grab games by the scruff of the neck.

Can't say that these days.
So true - he has become a leader and some of the goals he has scored recently have been crucial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.