United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck the fucking lot of them. Every single fucking one, no bastard exceptions. They ruled the roost for fucking years, and were were cünts to a man, beyond belief - arrogant, self centred, entitled cünts. Their celebrity fans all had one thing in common, smug twats. That's the only things in their DNA - smugness and arrogance. Neville, Scholes, Giggs, Ferguson, Charlton - smug cünts, and I will gladly enjoy a bowl of jelly and ice cream when the long overdue day comes. I'll rip the piss out of every single fucking one of them, and they'd fucking deserve it as well. 34 years..???? Yeah, read it and weep you fucking cünts. We're on top now, playing football you never matched, even at your best, so fuck off, every fucking single one of you.

Anyone who thinks different is entitled to their opinion, but please don't fucking lecture me on mine.

Pretty much what he said.

Fuck the fucking lot of them. Every single fucking one, no bastard exceptions. They ruled the roost for fucking years, and were were cünts to a man, beyond belief - arrogant, self centred, entitled cünts. Their celebrity fans all had one thing in common, smug twats. That's the only things in their DNA - smugness and arrogance. Neville, Scholes, Giggs, Ferguson, Charlton - smug cünts, and I will gladly enjoy a bowl of jelly and ice cream when the long overdue day comes. I'll rip the piss out of every single fucking one of them, and they'd fucking deserve it as well. 34 years..???? Yeah, read it and weep you fucking cünts. We're on top now, playing football you never matched, even at your best, so fuck off, every fucking single one of you.

Anyone who thinks different is entitled to their opinion, but please don't fucking lecture me on mine.
Absolutely mate, rub everyone of the fuckin cu nts noses in it, they lorded it it for years to a man everyone a grade A cu nt i'm loving it and give it to em every chance i get.

Last edited:
mufc-not-arrogant-just-better.jpg

No sympathy, no mercy.
I bet that is tucked away deep in some cupboard these days.

Superb post
4e7797e55795ab4c22d69ea069b35329.gif

Don't we have a button for I like this a fukin lot

Taken from the BBC in match web commentary.....
Daniel: United did well tonight against Juventus they’re just lacking intelligence, leadership, passion, fitness, desire, strategy, a right back, midfielder, fit striker, selfless manager and CEO. Simple fixes right?
The rag masses are starting to stir.
Can we branch out and offer Daniel an account on BM? His reading of the game is very insightful......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.