United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get mine by pretending I'm not really into football and ask them if that banner with the clock on it is still on display at their ground -and if they are stupid enough to tell me it isn't (which they usually are) I ask them why not.

That's when the real fun begins....

Mate I think you and me hated that banner more than anyone else here. It really did sum them up perfectly. Smug, arrogant despicable human beings aided and abetted by a club riddled from top to bottom with the same ilk.

The reason why it was so despicable is because they knew that barring a miracle they and us thought would never happen, it would have been turning over for probably 100 years. Unfortunately for them we got that miracle.

Mate I think you and me hated that banner more than anyone else here. It really did sum them up perfectly. Smug, arrogant despicable human beings aided and abetted by a club riddled from top to bottom with the same ilk.

The reason why it was so despicable is because they knew that barring a miracle they and us thought would never happen, it would have been turning over for probably 100 years. Unfortunately for them we got that miracle.
We did, mate. We absolutely did - and I’m loving every fuckIng moment.

I vaguely remember there was a campaign from the rolling banner period I think it may have been year 23 when they were asking fans to send in pics with the number 23 shown on it such as a bus or billboard etc. Not sure if it was the club, mutv or a rag fanzine who was running it.

Anyone else remember this or was it a nightmare I had?

I vaguely remember there was a campaign from the rolling banner period I think it may have been year 23 when they were asking fans to send in pics with the number 23 shown on it such as a bus or billboard etc. Not sure if it was the club, mutv or a rag fanzine who was running it.

Anyone else remember this or was it a nightmare I had?

I worked with a rag in Kent that had a watch with that banner on it and it changed every year, I kid you not. No idea where he got it from and I have never seen another one. I couldn't believe it.

these days the rags that i know at work are so gushing about city and pissed off at jose woodward lukaku pogba whatever and it seems to many on here like tom we should be classy and just smile because we are so good. no way the same rag workmates gloried in every city defeat etc. etc. fuck the lot of them. was doing a pub quiz in salford years ago when they stopped the quiz to say city were losing at reading or somewhere. fuck the lot of them and give it them every chance you can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.