Crap towns

It's good to see that the wonderful town of Radcliffe has improved and no longer appears in these threads. But saying that, how can a town that has leafy boulevards, friendly locals, wonderful scenery and interesting architecture ever appear in such a thread!

Rochdale, but the jewel in Rochdale's crown is Littleborough!

Get on your bike up to Whittaker Hamlet Dave just off Blackstone Edge Old Road. Lovely up there and a great view of the lake. Nearly bought a house there but the Mrs thought it a bit too remote.

Get on your bike up to Whittaker Hamlet Dave just off Blackstone Edge Old Road. Lovely up there and a great view of the lake. Nearly bought a house there but the Mrs thought it a bit too remote.

My last ride was up Blackstone Edge New Road, turn left at the reservoir and with a couple of pedals it's all downhill to Mytholmroyd and then moreorless on the flat back to Littleborough! I just have to make sure I've got a fully charged battery!

Divorce in a nutshell. New horizons. I headed south met the current Mrs had kids and came back to her home town. Having experienced the South Coast and the North York Moors I am afraid Middleton is 3rd on my list of places where I want to live. Oddly I still call it home in conversation though.

Whatever anyone says, once from Middleton always from Middleton.

My last ride was up Blackstone Edge New Road, turn left at the reservoir and with a couple of pedals it's all downhill to Mytholmroyd and then moreorless on the flat back to Littleborough! I just have to make sure I've got a fully charged battery!

Done that in reverse many times. Cragg Vale, the longest hill in England at around 5.5 miles long without rest. Nice fast 50mph drag down into Littleborough afterwards when I had the balls and the sheep were behaving!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.