Ticket Exchange

Any chance of a sub:)

I messaged city regarding my Fulham game refund and queried what had happened to that given people were now being paid out for the Brighton game which Was after that.
Got the standard wait 45 days reply. That's runs out on Sunday so quite clearly I'm not getting mine within 45 days.

Anyone else had or heard anything about Fulham refunds?

I messaged city regarding my Fulham game refund and queried what had happened to that given people were now being paid out for the Brighton game which Was after that.
Got the standard wait 45 days reply. That's runs out on Sunday so quite clearly I'm not getting mine within 45 days.

Received an email from City on the 16th of this month to say I would be reimbursed for both the Fulham and the Brighton game within 7 working days. Rang supporter services today to ask where my money is as it is now 10days since the email and 8 working days. Guess what I was told? My money had not been returned as they had the wrong sort code on file for my bank account. When I asked how they had been managing to take my seasoncard direct debit payments over the years and payments due from being on the cup schemes I received no answer. Told the payment would go through soon but they did not want to give me a date in case it did not happen on said date as I would then be disappointed. What a bloody joke.

I got a refund for Fulham too

Received an email from City on the 16th of this month to say I would be reimbursed for both the Fulham and the Brighton game within 7 working days. Rang supporter services today to ask where my money is as it is now 10days since the email and 8 working days. Guess what I was told? My money had not been returned as they had the wrong sort code on file for my bank account. When I asked how they had been managing to take my seasoncard direct debit payments over the years and payments due from being on the cup schemes I received no answer. Told the payment would go through soon but they did not want to give me a date in case it did not happen on said date as I would then be disappointed. What a bloody joke.

I am just bumping this Blues to ask for some help as to who to now contact regarding this issue, as supporter services and the direct debit scheme people are just not interested. I have still not received my money from the ticket exchange for Fulham and Brighton (see above) It is now the 9th of November and I just got off the phone to supporter services and been told that after speaking to the direct debit team supporter services still cannot give me a date when my money will be refunded. When I was asked how can I escalate this issue I was told to email supporter services, er well I am speaking to supporter services now so whats the point in that. I really do not want to be tweeting about this bearing in mind the grief the club is getting over FFP etc but I will be doing soon unless I can find someone who will gee thing up as it is now a piss take.

56 days now no refund for Fulham, I passed my bank details to the club 10 days ago after finally getting through since then nothing, numerous calls to the club that get nowhere as can't get through as wait time is always an hour plus, 2 complaint emails sent without reply.
Disgusting treatment of the fans by the club. There are clearly major issues in the ticket office as it's virtually impossible these days to get through to supporter services to enquire about anything and @mancityhelp are very selective in what they respond to

56 days now no refund for Fulham, I passed my bank details to the club 10 days ago after finally getting through since then nothing, numerous calls to the club that get nowhere as can't get through as wait time is always an hour plus, 2 complaint emails sent without reply.
Disgusting treatment of the fans by the club. There are clearly major issues in the ticket office as it's virtually impossible these days to get through to supporter services to enquire about anything and @mancityhelp are very selective in what they respond to
This is the sort of thing the Supporter reps should be discussing, the ignorant treatment of the match going fans
Away ticket allocations can wait until we’ve sorted out more pressing issues

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.