Spurs (A) Post match Thread

Said it in a clever way but he has put it out there again that we foul continually when team breaks then the presenter teed it up with “they rarely get booked also”! Mike Riley will be getting his orders and telling the referees to be more firmer on those niggley fouls.
He's not wrong though is he, Dave and Dinho are masters of the cynical trips.

The pitch defined the match and we couldn’t get any real momentum because of the bobbles. That’s a great win in those circumstances. Mahrez looks the real deal to me. Lots in his locker: he runs at people, goes both ways, hits the ball hard and floats dangerous crosses after cutting in. Also works hard. Great signing.
Shitty pitch was the reason for our sloppy passes . Our players had to make sure all our passes had to perfectly weighted ball . Loads of missed balls .
Hope we never have to play on that shitty pitch again

Rrally worried about Mendy, he isn't good enough imo. Walker had his worst game for us tonight as well.

Stones, Laporte and Silva excellent.

Mahrez getting better each game

Brilliant 3 points in the end but we rode our luck and need to start putting the easy chances away.

This......Mendy was shite worst game I have seen ANY of our players have

He’s done stuff like that before. He revels in others’ sadness. Seen him trying to make players cry that got banned for finals and reminding them over and over that they won’t be there. The guy is a prick.

He’s a prick, but I thought him telling Ivanovic he was banned for the champions league final was funny as fuck.

Neville the ground has cost them 600 million
Spit I’m not saying they should spend 600 million
Neville they have a budget and 600 million means they can’t afford expensive signings
Spit I’m not saying they should spend 600 million
Neville kindly fuck off you daft scouse twat
Spit they could have got Harry McGuire

Yeah McGuire wins you the league moron

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.