Peter Drury replaces Martin Tyler on Sky Sports

Just watching some archived matches from last season...

Now i am not that arsed about commentators and pundits so much, i just leave them to it. However Tyler is as close to making me stand up and say to the tv "What the fuck" as any person ever has been. He often goes very very quiet when we score, not always but it stands out as a bit strange. It really sounds as if he is a fan of the opposition with an inability to hide his displeasure all to often. I think against Arsenal last season (i forget which match exactly) we scored and he did not say a word for about 2 minutes after noting we scored in a monotone manor.

I do not want him hung and quartered, far from it, i find it interesting to observe. I could almost hear Hinchy screwing his face up at Tylers marde as hell comments the other night about the free kick that was aimed at Sterling. He could never say it but i would put my last penny on it Hinchy found that passage of commentary awkward as hell to navigate due to Tyler.

I kind of enjoy him in some ways. His (almost) total inability to hide his feelings feeds my soul, his anguish sustains me.

Just watching some archived matches from last season...

Now i am not that arsed about commentators and pundits so much, i just leave them to it. However Tyler is as close to making me stand up and say to the tv "What the fuck" as any person ever has been. He often goes very very quiet when we score, not always but it stands out as a bit strange. It really sounds as if he is a fan of the opposition with an inability to hide his displeasure all to often. I think against Arsenal last season (i forget which match exactly) we scored and he did not say a word for about 2 minutes after noting we scored in a monotone manor.

I do not want him hung and quartered, far from it, i find it interesting to observe. I could almost hear Hinchy screwing his face up at Tylers marde as hell comments the other night about the free kick that was aimed at Sterling. He could never say it but i would put my last penny on it Hinchy found that passage of commentary awkward as hell to navigate due to Tyler.

I kind of enjoy him in some ways. His (almost) total inability to hide his feelings feeds my soul, his anguish sustains me.
Too true lovely,if the non believers were to watch our big games back to back then they would see it
sent you a pm @TCIB

If you think Tyler is bad I had John Champion commentating on my stream, when in the second half a ball was played down Raheems wing that went well over his head and out for a goal kick he said Sterling didn't try for that ball it's as if he doesn't want to play. WTF

If you think Tyler is bad I had John Champion commentating on my stream, when in the second half a ball was played down Raheems wing that went well over his head and out for a goal kick he said Sterling didn't try for that ball it's as if he doesn't want to play. WTF
It's all razzers fault,it's dark at 5pm now,i'm going to write to raz and tell him off,my cat has cystitis,it's all his fault,bloody pest

I love the crowd noise,i want to hear blues singing,i have just about got the volume down to a level where i can hear that but tune out tyler,it's difficult though
Really miss the audio options where you could keep the stadium noise but lose the propaganda merchants.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.