93:20 Podcast Player

What is going on with this podcast lol.

I was disappointed to find no review of the Burnley match "the review" on the podcast or no preview of the champions league match. We seemed to just skip straight to a review of post match Shaktar.

Today, looking for a preview of the Tottenham I look on SoundCloud for the Friday show (soundcloud is a dreadful platform on mobile. Finding episodes is a pita), and I see the "review" POD for Burnley!

(Point being that the POD was hosted on the wrong site)

Come on lads, this isn't moaning but you can do better :)

Apologies, I've only just come across this.

We've got two feeds, one for our paid podcasts, and one for the free ones. They're both available via iOS/Android so you never have to miss a pod, never have to go looking for one, and never have to use Soundcloud. I appreciate it's a little annoying for some people to have two separate feeds but it's the way we've always done it.

The Burnley review we gave away on our free feed not by mistake, but because it was a special with the US Podcast Noisy Neighbours, and as their audience is different to ours we felt it'd be cool to have this pod as a free one even though reviews are normally part of the paid service.

My best suggestion is to get an application like Podcast Addict for your phone, then sign up to both feeds. Also, do keep an eye on our Twitter page if you use it as we announce all podcasts on there before release and also point which feed they're on.

Incidentally we've just added the free feed to Spotify too. Any other issues feel free to PM me and thanks listening!

They should put all podcasts on there website or even the links to soundcloud it’s baffling that they don’t.

We're redeveloping the site for a relaunch at the start of next year. Hopefully it'll be much easier to navigate and yes there'll be links to every pod on there too!

Apologies, I've only just come across this.

We've got two feeds, one for our paid podcasts, and one for the free ones. They're both available via iOS/Android so you never have to miss a pod, never have to go looking for one, and never have to use Soundcloud. I appreciate it's a little annoying for some people to have two separate feeds but it's the way we've always done it.

The Burnley review we gave away on our free feed not by mistake, but because it was a special with the US Podcast Noisy Neighbours, and as their audience is different to ours we felt it'd be cool to have this pod as a free one even though reviews are normally part of the paid service.

My best suggestion is to get an application like Podcast Addict for your phone, then sign up to both feeds. Also, do keep an eye on our Twitter page if you use it as we announce all podcasts on there before release and also point which feed they're on.

Incidentally we've just added the free feed to Spotify too. Any other issues feel free to PM me and thanks listening!

Thank you for the reply :)

I do use Podcast addict, it is a great app. Certainly the best one I've used.

I didn't know you had TWO podcast feeds:

93:20 Podcast
93:20 Player

I thought to get the Friday shows you had to use SoundCloud.

My mistake for perhaps not reading stuff properly, but also I think you could be a bit clearer on what you have and where.

Keep up the great work. I really enjoy your stuff!

We're redeveloping the site for a relaunch at the start of next year. Hopefully it'll be much easier to navigate and yes there'll be links to every pod on there too!
Keep up the good work! A must-have on the early morning treadmill!!

Thank you for the reply :)

I do use Podcast addict, it is a great app. Certainly the best one I've used.

I didn't know you had TWO podcast feeds:

93:20 Podcast
93:20 Player

I thought to get the Friday shows you had to use SoundCloud.

My mistake for perhaps not reading stuff properly, but also I think you could be a bit clearer on what you have and where.

Keep up the great work. I really enjoy your stuff!

Yeah absolutely. Part of the reason to redevelop the site is to make it more active and a simpler place to find out everything you need to know about the pods.

Thanks heaps for the kind words btw - really appreciated!

I am afraid I am an old (71), "Happy Clapper" City fan and I find Ahsan regular, and pretty vitriolic, criticisms of players, team selection, tactics and even Pep, tiresome and boring.

Just now switched off as he was slagging off Leroy after last night's performance...

Call me a snowflake if you want but there is more than one way to phrase negative views...

(Howard Hockin is, of course, a complete star!)

JJ

I am afraid I am an old (71), "Happy Clapper" City fan and I find Ahsan regular, and pretty vitriolic, criticisms of players, team selection, tactics and even Pep, tiresome and boring.

Just now switched off as he was slagging off Leroy after last night's performance...

Call me a snowflake if you want but there is more than one way to phrase negative views...

(Howard Hockin is, of course, a complete star!)

JJ

I just listened to that Pod.

If anything, Howard and Ste were just as, if not more disappointed with Sane. I didn't find Ahsan vitriolic at all, If you can accuse Ahsan of something, it is being exactly the opposite.
Ahsan doesn't like to see talent wasted, it is fair enough IMHO and a fair criticism.

For my money, Ahsan is the best presenter. He is knowledgeable, passionate, is a good chairperson and is interesting. I find Howard to be a little vanilla and too keen to not offend at times (as well as being awful at letting others speak lol). But, both excellent.

(PS: I miss that lad who used to talk tactics. where did he go?)

YMMV obviously.

I am from Stockport though, so i just hook into Ahsans manner and approach anyway :)

UP THE BLUES!

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.