Alan Green

He was vile last night. Went on and on and on about the crowd, empty seats, the atmosphere, you name it.

However, Pat Nevin was great. Ignored all of Green's digs and at the start piped up saying he had something important to say when he had a moment. The minute's silence on the radio was actually quite noisy, and Nevin made a specific point of telling the listeners that if they could hear noise, it came from the people outside the stadium, and inside it was impeccably observed. Not a chance Green would have made that clear.

I actually thought the atmosphere was good last night I was in there, loud enough and quite more than I thought would turn up I didn't think it was that bad.

singing section did really well but then went to watch the highlights later could hardly hear anything. someone's got to do something with the microphones maybe give everyone in the crowd a microphone

He was vile last night. Went on and on and on about the crowd, empty seats, the atmosphere, you name it.

However, Pat Nevin was great. Ignored all of Green's digs and at the start piped up saying he had something important to say when he had a moment. The minute's silence on the radio was actually quite noisy, and Nevin made a specific point of telling the listeners that if they could hear noise, it came from the people outside the stadium, and inside it was impeccably observed. Not a chance Green would have made that clear.
Alan Green is a Liverpool fan. Say no more.

An absolute agenda driven egotistical shitstain of a man, compare and contrast with radio commentators of yesteryear like Peter Jones and Bryon Butler, it's pretty sad really.

Even the current ones. Nothing wrong with someone like Connor McNamara, for example.

An absolute agenda driven egotistical shitstain of a man, compare and contrast with radio commentators of yesteryear like Peter Jones and Bryon Butler, it's pretty sad really.
My fav Elvis Costello track springs to mind...."A man out of time" says it all.brilliant track by the way; )

I don't think Alan Green has an anti City agenda as much as an anti pleasure agenda.
He's like a dementor he just sucks the pleasure out of anything he commentates on . Pat Nevin is great I think.

Yep, he's a cantankerous bastard Green. Makes it sound like watching football for a living is a chore. Agree that Nevin is great though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.