Spiegel: Leaked European Super League information

Not sure what you are referring too but yes I think we have a powerful role in football now.

Cartel bull...11 teams guaranteed 20yrs and £Billions..5 English teams(no chance that will happen)
guess who will miss out (the club they hate)
They've been looking for a way to fcuk us over for years why would they stop now

We’re by far and away the best team in the Prem, and in the top 5 richest clubs in Europe, how could they possibly not have us in a Super League if there was one.

CTID

We’re by far and away the best team in the Prem, and in the top 5 richest clubs in Europe, how could they possibly not have us in a Super League if there was one.

CTID

The Cartel believe part of our popularity/financial successs is on the back of the istry clubs in the PL/CL

Cartel bull...11 teams guaranteed 20yrs and £Billions..5 English teams(no chance that will happen)
guess who will miss out (the club they hate)
They've been looking for a way to fcuk us over for years why would they stop now

Think that’s paranoid nonsense mate. I don’t like the Super League plans, but we’re very much a major player in it.

Think that’s paranoid nonsense mate. I don’t like the Super League plans, but we’re very much a major player in it.

It's not paranoid (the way Cartel clubs operate) We shall see
I don't like the idea of it either...hope it never happens

Ideal scenario.
We don't enter it but the rags and Liverpool do.
It's a complete disaster and only lasts a couple of years.
Rags and Liverpool ask to join the premier league again but told they have to start in the bottom tier and work their way back up.

Based on the last 10years how the hell do AC Milan, Arse and the dippers get in it, as they’ve neither won in Europe or at home- sorry I forgot Liverpool are top as we speak

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.