Southampton (H) Post Match Thread

Sterling, Bernardo, Aguero, Stones, Silva and Laporte all outstanding and the rest not too shabby.

What was the idea behind bringing Komps for Stones after 68 mins?
Stones as DM vs Shakhtar?

Normally we are subbing our creative department.

Don’t think Stones was supposed to play vs Fulham. Only a guess but I’d guess he’s probably close to his ‘red’ zone.

Also he creates more chances while dribbling and attracts opponents which creates loads of space for our players to exploit.
Pep let’s players to express themselves in the final third. Defenders shit their pants when kun tries to dribble inside the box . The fear factor can cause chaos . Did you notice his dribbling inside the box today ? That little meg between the legs of their defender ?
Kun is a world class player and he can dribble as he wishes.

I'll get some 'bibs' delivered to the Etihad , tomorrow.

Excellent display but Mendys performance was full of errors and rashness yet again.
Could Delph be a better option?

Not sure it was full of errors and rashness and delph certainly can’t do what mendy does going forward. But would agree the defending needs to be improved.

Last edited:
Bloody hell!
Watching that back tonight, it could so easily have been double figures.

Bernardo was magnificent along with Merlin.

Razza superb.

Kuns movement was brilliant.

We have halted the dipper loving media wankfest for now.

I don’t want it to appear as though I think he wasn’t good, but I just thought he held on to the ball for far too long on occasion. Leading to the break down of several attacks.
Seemed to be desperate to score a wonder goal.

He worked his nuts off though.

Personally thought aguero was outstanding today. I’d say it was the perfect pep performance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.