City Fans Leaving Early/Empty seats

Always stay till the end and clap them off. East Stand 107 level 1. From where I sit it looks like East Stand and Southstand stay the longest... Atmosphere does need a kick up the ass though

22.40 Almost at Taunton on my train home from the game had to leave a couple of min before the end to make sure I was on the last service back to Devon, Hope the wife is at Exeter to pick me up as the last train to Dawlish is at 22.05 on a Sunday, hope the twats who watch on the tele then post about fans leaving early are reading this they piss me off no end.

22.40 Almost at Taunton on my train home from the game had to leave a couple of min before the end to make sure I was on the last service back to Devon, Hope the wife is at Exeter to pick me up as the last train to Dawlish is at 22.05 on a Sunday, hope the twats who watch on the tele then post about fans leaving early are reading this they piss me off no end.

Get your priorities sorted and stay to the end. A true fan would have took a sleeping bag and crashed at Exeter station.

Some people clearly need to leave early for various reasons. However, for the majority, the truth is that if it was a tense 0-0 or we were playing one of the big sides they would hang around. I find it depressing that at 5-1 up the stadium is half empty and people don’t want to applaud the team off after a fantastic result.

Get your priorities sorted and stay to the end. A true fan would have took a sleeping bag and crashed at Exeter station.

Great effort and no one is going to have a go at at someone travelling all the way you do -but I would guess you are in the minority -put it this way if you lived in Greater Manchester would you be leaving before the end?
ps Frank can you bore off please?

Great effort and no one is going to have a go at at someone travelling all the way you do -but I would guess you are in the minority -put it this way if you lived in Greater Manchester would you be leaving before the end?
ps Frank can you bore off please?

For someone who has posted 26 times, joined 5 mths ago and most interesting post was about the FTSE index, not a chance.

Left on 85 mins as I had to be in work by 6.
Last time I left early was Napoli 0-0.Got in 15 mins early. Missed Sanes goal but that's the first one I've missed for years.
Shit happens!
I'll stay till the end, and beyond next week to pay my penance!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.