Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find criticism of Abu Dhabi ownership and any human rights issues from the scousers a bit hypocritical , after all their main sponsors Standard Chartered were found guilty of laundering well over £100 billions of Iranian money , yet they seem to have no moral problem supporting a club with Standard Chartered emblazoned across the shirt or taking the millions in sponsorship , perhaps they should be sponsored by Double Standard Chartered ..be more fitting for the bin dipping c###s

They talk about being the pinincle of being virtuous and doing the right thing, what about the human rights of those Juventus fans that get forgotten about by their club? Our so called ‘despot’ owner would love some of the stuff that they as a group of fans have got up to throughout the years in his cv wouldn’t they la?

Fat arsed clown Girth Crooks in his team of the week believes James Milner is leading the race for this seasons player of the year? BBC are campaigning early this year then.

If that's the case, it means that 99.9% of the decent players will be suffering from season long injuries.

This made me smile .The leaks prove absolutely nothing .....they "allegedly" show breaches. Funny how Terry from toxteth is now a fully qualified football finance expert after stretching his giro out for 2 weeks.

I thought they were very average the other night and that Arsenal were comfortably better than them.

I will say that defensively they look far more solid though, and they've done well to come through these away games relatively unscathed.

The lack of quality in terms of depth will ruin their chances this season IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.