Everton (H) December

Mad Eyed Screamer

I know it is a long way off, and I ask an awful lot with this one.... looking for 5 tickets (including 2 kids and one OAP)
I'm coming over and at the game will be my mum, daughter and my 2 grandkids - 4 generations of Blues together.
Looked at the website and can't all get sat together. I can go through the supporters club a lot nearer but won't be able to get family stand tickets and also each member has to also be registered with the club too.
So seeing if anyone here knows in advance they won't be at the game and may have a few family stand tickets we can use. I am pretty sure we can just get into the ground and then find 5 empty seats (I know, I know) together we can squat in.
Thanks

Hello, this is my first time in UK and im a big Manchester City fan . Im looking to visit the game against Everton on 15 Dec. Can somebody offer me only one ticket.
Thank you very much

Hi. If anyone normally sits/stands in 115 and cant make it to the Everton match on the 15th Dec can they please let me know? My lad sits in 115 row U and wants to take a friend as its his birthday but nothing coming up on the website. If not going and sit in 115 can you PM me please- can either buy direct or via the ticket exchange. Massive thank you.

Selling one adult and u18 together for this game - family stand level 2 row A £45 for both. Please PM if interested. Thanks

Hello, this is my first time in UK and im a big Manchester City fan . Im looking to visit the game against Everton on 15 Dec. Can somebody offer me only one ticket.
Thank you very much
PM me if you are not sorted, will be able to sort one out for you, where are you travelling from?

I have 2x adults available for this game. SS3 next to away fans. Great view and atmosphere. £30 each.
Cant attend due to work.

I have one spare for Everton. South stand tier 2 near away fans great seat. I bought two by mistake.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.