Football Leaks/Der Spiegel articles

If there's one thing we can learn from these leaks at least it's that the majority of opposition fans are incredibly bitter and thick. Seen some amazingly deluded or plain fabricated accusations/comments in the last few days.

Meanwhile I fully expect us to carry on hammering everyone in sight and piling on their misery hahaha

At this point all I can see these "leaks" doing is riling up other fan bases. They're all full of sensational opinionated writing as opposed to being neutral in reporting allegations. Fuck em.
Yea, they're just cherry picking whatever they find. Wouldn't be surprised if they find something shady about activities being done by other clubs and just sit on it to make City seem like the ultimate villain.

We're just trying to disrupt the status quo of big clubs and they must not appreciate us creating a racket as the noisy neighbors we are.

Part 3 is about how the top clubs pays the medial to write what they want. Bayern has a deal with Bild. City has an deal with daily mail and Madrid and Barcelona are paying some newspaper.
And United and Liverpool have a joint deal with the BBC and every other new outlet worldwide.

My guess is that day 3 wont carry much, and the trailer for day 2 from yesterday regarding payments to the British Government was a damp squib, with links to City invisible - we hired a guy with a past, lots of people/organisations do. They may have a big finale but if todays piece is anything to go buy, the journalism is getting even more sensational( empty seats, no atmosphere, no history) so would suggest an element of desperation now to keep the story going.
To provide context to all of this, you would need to see the opposite side of the negotiations communications as well, you expect they would be at least equal in their revelations.

Ultimately City did a couple of things
1. They sailed close to the wind and maybe crossed the line on occasion - if people object or dislike that then I can see why but that is opinion, nothing more that that. Part of the vitriol on social media/the media is the fuelled by tribalism, but also anti-capitalist populism.
2. As long as no further sanctions are levied, and the only risk of that is surely anything not covered in the agreement attached to the fine in 2014, then City established a position, and ultimately leveraged that to achieve their ultimate aim.

That is the balanced head...........................the City fan in me hopes we get away scot free, post another profit in 2019 and then sit back and watches the outrage!

Going by the way the situation is being reported in most if not all of the papers we've already been charged sentenced and are waiting for our much anticipated execution.

I don't pretend to know anything about such things referenced in these emails etc but would it be fair to believe that all these leaks are doing is lifting the lid on how the club has operated as opposed to revealing us doing anything illegal?

Especially this "Project Longbow" stuff, it seems more like a loophole than anything else.

It seems the outrage is more due to "neutrals" not being able to comprehend the information being leaked. As the club said it's out of context; when shown to folk who don't know what it means.

Or we're dodgy as sin, which I wouldn't care about. Fuck 'em all, either way is fine with me.

Going by the way the situation is being reported in most if not all of the papers we've already been charged sentenced and are waiting for our much anticipated execution.

Death by being bored to death by sideways and backwards passes by the rag midfield on Sunday. Truly barbaric, some one call Amnesty International.

It seems the outrage is more due to "neutrals" not being able to comprehend the information being leaked. As the club said it's out of context; when shown to folk who don't know what it means.

It never ceases to amaze me the number of football fans that are financial and legal experts.

Wonder if there will be the same outrage here anyway?...

Don’t give a shit if all clubs cheat there way around ffp! Because ffpR was brought in for one reason only to stop other clubs getting a sugar daddy and knocking down the pecking order of those History clubs.

We should took it to the courts ffp because all this shit in the media we getting is because of ffp which the history clubs all of sudden speeded it up and tweaked it in there favour once we got took over.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.