united ticket upgrades

fathellensbellend

has anyone upgraded a junior for the derby, mate tried and was told that they are not doing it, despite the fact another city fan was getting the ticket.

Fair enough, i've never tried, but a mate of mine forgot his season ticket a few years, and even though he could prove who he was with photo ID, they wouldn't print him a paper ticket, so he had to watch it in a bar 180 miles from home.
Hey ? WTF!! No comment. Ha ha. I bet he won't do that again in a hurry.

I think this is City trying to force as many fans to release tickets back to the club to then be sold by the club as part of off site hospitality packages.

A friend of mine released a ticket back last year under ticket exchange for the derby and was informed it was sold almost straight away. Needless to say he never saw any derby tickets appear for re-sale as they would with any other game. The mystery was solved when he attended the game and the seat he sold next to him was filled by some chap who'd paid the club £200 for a day's supposed hospitality that included his ticket and a pie and a pint at the CFA.

Sadly that's why they won't upgrade anymore as they want your seat back to sell at a premium.

Last edited:
has anyone upgraded a junior for the derby, mate tried and was told that they are not doing it, despite the fact another city fan was getting the ticket.
They still do. I upgraded yesterday £50.90 for the family stand. They do not activate the child card anymore but will post out a paper ticket so you will need to be quick.

Well that's blown my theory that the club weren't upgrading and allowing adults entry to help solve the empty seats in the family stand.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.