Grenfell Tower block disaster

I actually giggled the first time I saw it.

Why would you admit that? I’m of the age now where friends are beginning to die. There was a bowel cancer diagnosis in my old Manchester circle last week. He’s 42.

You can understand a flippant, off kilter remark in the pub after Grenfell (however unacceptable.) These chav twats have lovingly prepared a piece of art to destroy, mock and film themselves doing it. “They should have paid the rent” and “die ninjas” etc. The latter a swipe at Muslims.

Having said all that, I’m going to be fascinated to see if charges are brought against them.

Why would you admit that? I’m of the age now where friends are beginning to die. There was a bowel cancer diagnosis in my old Manchester circle last week. He’s 42.

You can understand a flippant, off kilter remark in the pub after Grenfell (however unacceptable.) These chav twats have lovingly prepared a piece of art to destroy, mock and film themselves doing it. “They should have paid the rent” and “die ninjas” etc. The latter a swipe at Muslims.

Having said all that, I’m going to be fascinated to see if charges are brought against them.

I've a good friend going through this that thinks the whole thing is media lead bollocks. It was nasty, that's why it's funny to some. Dark humour. The only reason this is pushed is because of the colour and religion of the residents.

The left and Liberal media are causing more divide than anything. Fucking disgusting like that shit bonfire stunt by pissheads we all know.

It was nasty, that's why it's funny to some. Dark humour. The only reason this is pushed is because of the colour and religion of the residents.
Do you genuinely believe that? I suspect there would have been even more outrage had they burnt an effigy of a building where 79 predominantly white people died.

Although they wouldn't have done that, of course. The "ninja" comment in the video gives a pretty good indication of why that particular building was chosen.

I simply fail to see any level of humour in this at all. Of course people are entitled to find it funny if they want, just as I'm entitled to think anyone who's that way inclined is a complete ****.

I don’t know how anyone could see any humour in that. Disgusting chav south London scum. John Terry like.

I think theres plenty of people on the far right, sorry I mean "classic liberals" who are absolutely dying to see charges brought to add more credence to their claims that freedom of speech is under attack. Literally no idea why their concern about freedom of speech only rears its head when it's about protecting those whose sole aim is needlessly offend others or promote an agenda that limits the freedoms of other people, but hey ho that's where we are at the moment.

I don't think any charges will be brought which seems correct. Sounds like they had reasonable expectation the video was being exchanged between a closed off group of like minded dickheads. They messed up though, it got out and now other people will have the opportunity to exercise their freedom of speech in return by calling them out for the hateful racist bastards that they are.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.