Anthony Taylor (of Altrincham)

I’ve no idea what his MO is, but I don’t think he referees us in a fair and neutral way for whatever reason. Were you happy with his handling of, say, the Wigan and Chelsea games?
The Chelsea one was a disgrace in particular. Unbelievable Infact, especially the Luiz incident. Like Roger East, I just think he’s a shit ref.

The issue is that he seems to be a shit ref when City are concerned and NOT United hence why man City fans think that this particular appointment for this particular match is a disgrace

This appointment sickens me. So we've just got to beat the fuckers out of site and make sure his bent decisions are mere consolatons.

As someone born and bred in Wythenshawe I can confirm that it has been in and part of the city of Manchester since 1931, when Manchester purchased the land off Cheshire to build the mainly council housing estate of Wythenshawe.
No part of Wythenshawe is in Trafford or anywhere else. It is in Manchester.

Fair enough. It's 30 years since I lived in Manchester, and never really went to those areas. Maybe it was just old school snobbishness of some Altrincham people continuing to claim to be from Cheshire.

Regarding Wythenshawe, I think I was probably going off something like this:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wythenshawe_and_Sale_East_(UK_Parliament_constituency)
"Wythenshawe and Sale East is a parliamentary constituency in the city of Manchester and the borough of Trafford."

"Wythenshawe and Sale East electoral wards - Brooklands, Priory, and Sale Moor within Trafford Council(left) and Baguley, Brooklands, Northenden, Sharston and Woodhouse Park within Manchester City Council(right)."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trafford
"Trafford is a metropolitan borough of Greater Manchester, England, with an estimated population of 235,493 in 2017.[2] It covers 41 square miles (106 km2)[3] and includes the areas of Old Trafford, Stretford, Urmston, Altrincham, Partington and Sale. The borough was formed in 1974 as a merger of the metropolitan boroughs of Altrincham, Sale, and Stretford, the urban districts of Bowdon, Hale and Urmston and part of Bucklow Rural District."

The appointment of Taylor if Altrincham (where he lives, according to posters here) is in Trafford struck me as the odd bit.

You’re wasting your breath mate

It’s the go to answer for the apologists when their own stats prove to be wrong.

HE’S JUST SHIT! Yeah just shit for us.
I know what your response will be to this, but fuck it, I shouldn’t feel I can’t post it for fear of being thread banned or bad mouthed.

Woman over the road from me is a home and away united supporter. One of those clad in colours. Her house is named ‘old trafford’. A proper fan girl type. On her Facebook yesterday she put on how the blues are being smacked arsed about Taylor’s appointment, which lead to a thread about 50 comments deep from her mates who all think Taylor is bent AGAINST them! The stats say otherwise. Not my stats by the way, they were on Transfermrkt. Interesting though that they think he’s bent against them.

oh he definitely is a utd fan - i know somebody who worked with him at Styal prison

me too I wont mention names but i also know someone who used to work at styal who was a liverpool fan and was majorly pissed off with him when he used to ref the scouse games. He is 100000% a rag no debate at all. this was told to me years ago several times. Bizzare this is allowed

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.