Anthony Taylor (of Altrincham)

I wont mention names but i know someone who used to work at styal prison who was a liverpool fan and was majorly pissed off with him when he used to ref the scouse games. He is 100000% a rag no debate at all. this was told to me years ago several times. Bizzare this is allowed

I know what your response will be to this, but fuck it, I shouldn’t feel I can’t post it for fear of being thread banned or bad mouthed.

Woman over the road from me is a home and away united supporter. One of those clad in colours. Her house is named ‘old trafford’. A proper fan girl type. On her Facebook yesterday she put on how the blues are being smacked arsed about Taylor’s appointment, which lead to a thread about 50 comments deep from her mates who all think Taylor is bent AGAINST them! The stats say otherwise. Not my stats by the way, they were on Transfermrkt. Interesting though that they think he’s bent against them.
Unlike you I don’t really listen to what my ‘united’ mates have to say, none of the stupid fuckers go.

I see with my own eyes what he’s like when i’m At the games, and Ric’s stats back it up.

You’ll do anything on here to make City fans out to be paranoid liars, although most have your number and a parody.

You seemingly don’t like City fans or this Fourm, you’re just odd.

You’re wasting your breath mate

It’s the go to answer for the apologists when their own stats prove to be wrong.

HE’S JUST SHIT! Yeah just shit for us.

He may well have officiated (and I use the word as loosely as I can) where we have won more matches than lost, but the issue I would raise is that he is central to any controversy where City are concerned. We may well have reffed us in games where there was never an issue upon which he could come up with something quite outrageous. The Aguero incident with Sideshow Bob, and the free-for-all where the LotG applied correctly should have warranted four sendings-off - Sergio, Ferny, the loathsome Fabregarse and the big black fellah who threw Sergio to the ground. But send FOUR off and the accusation jumps out that the ref has lost control, so he halves the sendings-off and limits them to only sky blue shirts. He should never have reffed another game after that one, but we know PiGMOL are strapped for 'experienced referees' so the incompetence/cheating is swept under the carpet. And then the Fabulous Delph sending off at Wigan. Yellow card out for a robust tackle, something whispered down his earhole and the yellow vanishes to be replaced by a red. All done with a suppressed wry smile, I swear! Also, within the current group matches in the CL he screws one team over (I forget which) and, like the ref we had some seasons ago, couldn't get off the pitch quick enough!

I have written off this game. No matter which City player gets chopped in an identical tackle to the one that Delph made at Wigan, the yellow card may well be out, but it won't be put back and replaced by a red. And no matter who, and no how many times our players are hacked to the ground in the Rag area, he won't be pointing to the spot.

Reactions: mat
I know what your response will be to this, but fuck it, I shouldn’t feel I can’t post it for fear of being thread banned or bad mouthed.

Woman over the road from me is a home and away united supporter. One of those clad in colours. Her house is named ‘old trafford’. A proper fan girl type. On her Facebook yesterday she put on how the blues are being smacked arsed about Taylor’s appointment, which lead to a thread about 50 comments deep from her mates who all think Taylor is bent AGAINST them! The stats say otherwise. Not my stats by the way, they were on Transfermrkt. Interesting though that they think he’s bent against them.

The stats say he goes against the grain when refereeing us, we don’t lose roughly half our games yet with him we have a 55% win ratio, that’s a totally anomoly. When you then factor in the red cards given or not, Luisa, Delph, Aguero and Fernandinho it adds further to the argument.

Finally I’ve watched the fucker enough times with my own eyes to see he referred us differently to them. You imagine a City player patting his head like Pogba did without anything coming of it? No me neither.

Taken from the BBC gossip column. So at least something is getting through to the press! I always thought that Wythenshawe was blue or 50/50.

The official Manchester City supporters' group says it is "gobsmacked" that Anthony Taylor has been appointed as the referee for the derby against Manchester United on Sunday. Taylor is an Altrincham fan but is from Wythenshawe, a Manchester United stronghold. (Telegraph)

Taken from the BBC gossip column. So at least something is getting through to the press! I always thought that Wythenshawe was blue or 50/50.

The official Manchester City supporters' group says it is "gobsmacked" that Anthony Taylor has been appointed as the referee for the derby against Manchester United on Sunday. Taylor is an Altrincham fan but is from Wythenshawe, a Manchester United stronghold. (Telegraph)
Yep. Press are all over it.

Personally I've no idea who Taylor supports, but I've said before and I'll say it again, if you grow up in Wythenshawe, there is the odd case where you don't support either, but fuck me, you WILL have leanings, whether through family, friends or the risk of being slapped, to one or the other, it's not negotiable.

And Wythenshawe a 'rag stronghold' ? WTF !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.