Anthony Taylor (of Altrincham)

The Chelsea one was a disgrace in particular. Unbelievable Infact, especially the Luiz incident. Like Roger East, I just think he’s a shit ref.
Would it be beyond the realms that he’s an alty and united fan, considering his family alliegences ? Not like them to have two clubs (FCUOM) is it ;-)

I predict now the post match thread will be in meltdown on Sunday and Mr Anthony Taylor will be central to the furore. I have never looked forward to a derby game less since I heard he had been appointed.

Derby games are fraught at the best of times and form often goes out of the window as we saw last season. People can say we are better than them and will win no matter what the ref does but a penalty incorrectly given or not given and a sending off evens things up very quickly.

Would it be beyond the realms that he’s an alty and united fan, considering his family alliegences ? Not like them to have two clubs (FCUOM) is it ;-)
I just think that if it was as obvious as is being stated on here, the PL would be able to see it too.
He shouldn’t be anywhere near either club, I agree with that bit. The press are picking up on that too.

Lol at FCUOM. I drive past that fucking shit hole two times a day.

I just think that if it was as obvious as is being stated on here, the PL would be able to see it too.
He shouldn’t be anywhere near either club, I agree with that bit. The press are picking up on that too.

Lol at FCUOM. I drive past that fucking shit home two times a day.
Me too, weird how easy it would be to drive straight in and do a few donuts on the training pitch

Born and bred in Wythenshawe.
The only area of Wythenshawe I ever considered red was Northern Moor.
Lived there for 50 years and I have never met an Alty fan.
And me , having said that there’s a fair few blues in northern moor

Born and bred in Wythenshawe.
The only area of Wythenshawe I ever considered red was Northern Moor.
Lived there for 50 years and I have never met an Alty fan.
Is it an altrincham fc stronghold by any chance ?

So our win record under him is 55.5%, their’s is 75%, a bit of an anomaly given how the two clubs have fared over the last six years or so.

Additionally, he’s given us three red cards in those games, an average of one every six games. In the 24 United games he’s officiated, he’s given them 0 red cards. An average of, um, 0 red cards every 24 games.

All seems above board and legitimate.

Seems obvious that those stats are exactly why he was given the gig for Sunday

We know what we are going to get ref wise so just score more goals and all will be okay

Come on City

Surely not beyond the intelligence of the PL and FA to have appointed a referee who was less controversial for this game.

Do the fuckers in these organisations ever use their brains, unless it was deliberate in order to add more " spice " to a game which will attract so much media attention ??

Lol at FCUOM. I drive past that fucking shit hole two times a day.
I live on Nuthurst Road right next to the fuckin shithole.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.