Anthony Taylor (of Altrincham)

Surely not beyond the intelligence of the PL and FA to have appointed a referee who was less controversial for this game.

Do the fuckers in these organisations ever use their brains, unless it was deliberate in order to add more " spice " to a game which will attract so much media attention ??
Unfortunately neither the PL or the FA pick the refs
It’s done by PiGMOB

This is the head of PiGMOB doing his best impression of an impartial ref

And two of those playing give impartial analysis on Manchester City and one of them has been banging the dark arts drum for two weeks

I just think that if it was as obvious as is being stated on here, the PL would be able to see it too.
He shouldn’t be anywhere near either club, I agree with that bit. The press are picking up on that too.

Lol at FCUOM. I drive past that fucking shit hole two times a day.

Trouble is, if they do something about it now, not only would it call their integrity into question for this game, but for all the others he's officiated for both teams, that isn't ever going to happen, as said, regardless, shouldn't be near either team, and if he is a rag or has leanings, the red dippers too imo.

Trouble is, if they do something about it now, not only would it call their integrity into question for this game, but for all the others he's officiated for both teams, that isn't ever going to happen, as said, regardless, shouldn't be near either team, and if he is a rag or has leanings, the red dippers too imo.

He was the ref when we played and beat Liverpool 2-1 a few years back wasn't he? Rodgers was quick to complain about his performance and how a ref from Manchester shouldn't be reffing a team from Manchester. He wasn't too bad that day, Liverpool had a goal disallowed (wrongly) but that was the linesmen rather than Taylor. Taylor also missed their defenders attempts at every corner to get inside our players. Rodgers point was right though and all would agree that he shouldn't do any game involving City, United, Liverpool.

Unfortunately neither the PL or the FA pick the refs
It’s done by PiGMOB

This is the head of PiGMOB doing his best impression of an impartial ref

And two of those playing give impartial analysis on Manchester City and one of them has been banging the dark arts drum for two weeks

My stupidity, it would make more sense if Sky chose the ref for such games.

It's about time the corrupt PiGMOL was removed from all such duties along with collection of inept referees.

Where are our investigative press sources when you need them ?

He was the ref when we played and beat Liverpool 2-1 a few years back wasn't he? Rodgers was quick to complain about his performance and how a ref from Manchester shouldn't be reffing a team from Manchester. He wasn't too bad that day, Liverpool had a goal disallowed (wrongly) but that was the linesmen rather than Taylor. Taylor also missed their defenders attempts at every corner to get inside our players. Rodgers point was right though and all would agree that he shouldn't do any game involving City, United, Liverpool.

I agree he shouldn't do any City or rag game but why shouldn't he ref Liverpool games?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.