Anthony Taylor (of Altrincham)

Interestingly shit decision.

Let’s talk conspiracy, many people think we will lose. I, however, expect the opposite, I would expect him to be obviously bent in our favor, and give us a slew of crazy decision that benifit us.
City hatred is at a crescendo right now, what with the leaks and all, and what better way to turn more people against us than cheating United out of a victory?
Should be interesting.
After all these leaks, now the world knows if city has to bent the rules it’ll be full 360 degree .
So he should not be the one reffing if that was the case .

Anyone remember old Eric Clay from way back when? Never ref'd a match in Lancashire without showing his Yorkshire bias.

I remember him well. The Sergeant Major as he was nicknamed. Mind you he was a bloody good ref when in charge of an all Lancs or all Yorks match. He stood no messing about.

Not so long ago the current chairman and chief executive of the PL said “the premier league needs a successful manshter yernited”

Yesterday PIGMOL appoint Alty Taylor to ref the derby

Today the PL say they are content with the appointment - presumably having looked at his statistics when refereeing the teams over the same time period

This is how you try and make the chairman happy

Sunday - let’s see who is happy

Come on City

Last edited:
I am awaiting a picture to be published of Taylor(or a lookalike) receiving a 'Stuffed Brown Envelope' on the Bridge at Midnight , over the Ship Canal - near the Swamp.
Regretably the giver of envelope forgot to take his Etihad jacket off ................doh!
Media are 'bar-stewards' .

It's received so much press attention and with cameras everywhere he won't be able to do anything major.

We will smash United regardless.

Here's a theory:

The FA want Jose out so they've tilted the odds towards them winning to challenge Pogbad et al to fuck it up. Any decent Derby loss could see him out. IF we did a Barca on them he'd be gone before FT.

Here's a theory:

The FA want Jose out so they've tilted the odds towards them winning to challenge Pogbad et al to fuck it up. Any decent Derby loss could see him out. IF we did a Barca on them he'd be gone before FT.

You started early on the ale,Mat?

It's received so much press attention and with cameras everywhere he won't be able to do anything major.

We will smash United regardless.
Lol he can do what he wants,they are never held to account,they might get 1 game off then back they come to stitch up some other poor suckers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.