Shakhtar(H) - Post Match Thread

Are people actually suggesting Sterling should have told the ref it wasn't a penalty? Christ I have heard it all now. I don't compare to other incidents as you would be here all day but it is idiotic to say any wrong doing was on our part. It wasn't a penalty and it wasn't a dive. Point the blame at the ref for giving a daft decision. I watched the highlights when I got in and Savage was even saying it wasn't a dive. Don't know how anyone can moan at Sterling.

Got to join up the singing fans from level 1 South and the level 1 East corner, I know it’s logistics with the away allocation on three levels but surely there’s a way around it. It would really help the atmosphere but I guess some of the South Standers would miss baiting the away fans.

Been tried and didn't work. Operation one end was a complete failure.

Are people actually suggesting Sterling should have told the ref it wasn't a penalty? Christ I have heard it all now. I don't compare to other incidents as you would be here all day but it is idiotic to say any wrong doing was on our part. It wasn't a penalty and it wasn't a dive. Point the blame at the ref for giving a daft decision. I watched the highlights when I got in and Savage was even saying it wasn't a dive. Don't know how anyone can moan at Sterling.

I give you this...

Cheers, got to admit I never noticed that.

To be fair it was a few years ago now in a Champions League game. The bit I think everyone misses with this suggestion is a good chunk of the fans in east/south like to stand and give the Vs to the away end for 90 minutes. No problem with that and they are the ones usually signing but without the away fans next to them you would lose the atmosphere.

I give you this...

Blocked in work sadly! What does it say?

To be fair it was a few years ago now in a Champions League game. The bit I think everyone misses with this suggestion is a good chunk of the fans in east/south like to stand and give the Vs to the away end for 90 minutes. No problem with that and they are the ones usually signing but without the away fans next to them you would lose the atmosphere.

Blocked in work sadly! What does it say?

From Ivan Gaskell (who?), it says "Raheem Sterling has just missed a brilliant opportunity to endear himself to football fans everywhere and own up. Not a shred of sympathy if he's called out for it. Embarrassing for all concerned.#championsleague"

From Ivan Gaskell (who?), it says "Raheem Sterling has just missed a brilliant opportunity to endear himself to football fans everywhere and own up. Not a shred of sympathy if he's called out for it. Embarrassing for all concerned.#championsleague"

Fuck me it is staggering isn't it. I wish they said the same when something just as bad goes against us.

Fuck me it is staggering isn't it. I wish they said the same when something just as bad goes against us.

Rightly so, he's getting absolute pelters for it. If the shoe was on the other foot, I'm sure these so-called journalists would be tweeting their displeasure

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.