Shakhtar(H) - Post Match Thread

We still have work to do unfortunately. If Lyon win their two remaining games they can top the group.

Last season, perfectly good goal ruled off-side against dippers - no mention of VAR. This season, Sterling wins dodgy pen - UEFA fast tracking VAR for use this season! YCNMIU

Aside from all the usual shit media coverage - I think - at last - I began to “fall in love” with the CL last night. For some reason, the crowd was up for it. The singing drowned out the booing during the CL “tune” (and that was great to witness as IMHO the booing is now outdated)

The attendance was excellent & the football was superb.

We - the fans; the team & the manager - were as one. #together.

I want to win it now to shut the media f*****s up
COME ON YOU BLUES

Aside from all the usual shit media coverage - I think - at last - I began to “fall in love” with the CL last night. For some reason, the crowd was up for it. The singing drowned out the booing during the CL “tune” (and that was great to witness as IMHO the booing is now outdated)

The attendance was excellent & the football was superb.

We - the fans; the team & the manager - were as one. #together.

I want to win it now to shut the media f*****s up
COME ON YOU BLUES
More than 52,000 there with less than 200 Shaktar fans was a brilliant turn-out and a two-fingered salute to all our haters.

Reactions: CC1
Serious question just put to Pep in presser. “Is there an obligation on Raheem to let the ref know it wasn’t a penalty?”

FFS! They can’t help the cheating inferences.
Remember the Di Canio gesture? They still talk about it. Raheem would have picked up tremendous credit for putting his hands up and letting the ref make the call. Pep tried.

I'm pretty sure it would not be Raheem's main objective, but together with an amazing performance, this could have done a lot to finally swing the media around to his side.

Remember the Di Canio gesture? They still talk about it. Raheem would have picked up tremendous credit for putting his hands up and letting the ref make the call. Pep tried.

I'm pretty sure it would not be Raheem's main objective, but together with an amazing performance, this could have done a lot to finally swing the media around to his side.[/QUOTE
Utter bilge the media have one intent ,revenge for the leaving of littlepool raz could cure cancer and they would still try and crucify him.

The media getting behind Raheem ??
The media dont do fair, they instigated the shit storm in the first place, for no other reason than leaving victimpool, nothing he does will change that. The fact its in the headlines is proof of their attitude to RS, some city fans need to

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.