Is Manchester Blue or Red - usual derby day MEN Poll

What's the definition more fans? What is a fan?

We are all at least 6 foot from a rat so Manchester is red. Who cares?

Who has the better team is what matters to me and considering now is the best team we have had in our history, I'm happy with that.

SK1 is 50% someone needs to vote to see all of South greater Manchester Blue.

Questions from raggies:
  • An M postcode denotes Maidenhead, yeah?
  • Surely Altrincham is next door to Wythenshawe?
  • Was Ashley Young born in Cheetham?
  • Isn’t Rusholme what Citeh fans do after 80 minutes?
Damned inconsiderate to confuse them with post codes.

Or we could go another way and flood it with City votes. I have 2000 workers on site who I could encourage to vote.... I checked and im in Sri Lanka and put myself as a city fan in M14 (where I lived for many years)

Why are places like WA13 on it? I know Altrincham is WA14 but surely thats where the border stops
They're all in or partially in Greater Manchester. WA3 (north of the ship canel is mostly Cheshire but also includes as far west as you can get in GM) WA13 (Just Warburton - rest is Cheshire), WA14 (Dunham Massey, Bowden & Altrincham) and WA15 (Timperly, Hale & Hale Barnes)

Big change in that map over the last 10 years. Nearly back to what it was in the late 70s. A dramatic change in M33, WA13 snd WA15 though. Stockport and Tameside back to being pretty solid Blue.

Last edited:
They're all in or partially in Greater Manchester. WA3 (north of the ship canel is mostly Cheshire but also includes as far west as you can get in GM) WA13 (Just Warburton - rest is Cheshire), WA14 (Dunham Massey, Bowden & Altrincham) and WA15 (Timperly, Hale & Hale Barnes)
I didnt actually consider Warburton I was just thinking of WA13 as Lymm. Makes more sense now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.