Football Leaks/Der Spiegel articles

I couldnt give two fucking shits about the G14 and all their fucking history...that goes for united, bayern, ac milan and liverpool and the rest of that self-protective bullshit they want to implement

It wouldnt bother me in the slightest should another wealthy owner come in and take over say, everton, newcastle or another euro team. It could be fulham for all i care - the difference here is that i believe we would welcome the competition

Thst cannot be said of the g14 who would cry and whinge like babies (as they are doing) about how unjust it is for a wealthy owner to put his own money into a club that would allow them to overtake their standing in the game

Fuck them

What do we make of the sale of image rights to this company making hue losses ? Why did it change its name ? Who else does it work for other than City ?

I couldnt give two fucking shits about the G14 and all their fucking history...that goes for united, bayern, ac milan and liverpool and the rest of that self-protective bullshit they want to implement

It wouldnt bother me in the slightest should another wealthy owner come in and take over say, everton, newcastle or another euro team. It could be fulham for all i care - the difference here is that i believe we would welcome the competition

Thst cannot be said of the g14 who would cry and whinge like babies (as they are doing) about how unjust it is for a wealthy owner to put his own money into a club that would allow them to overtake their standing in the game

Fuck them

Forget the all the bull shit and finger pointing in this report text messages and email have no context to them and would get thrown out of court anyway
The real issue is who is leading this deformation, a German Jurno ! Is it any coincidence that it's reared it's ugly head again when Bayern Munich are having to rebuild a squad in which all of their star players of the last decade are all well over 30 years of age ? Bayern now they will need to spend big in order to rebuild their squad which is already less domainente in their own league. They know they can no longer compete with the Premier League’s bigger clubs and City in particular, they are trying to bring FFP back in to the limelight as if City , PSG along with two Spanish giants and the others top sides with Premier League money continue to be able spend heavily Bayern will not have a hope in hell of competing with them. All the crap of FFP being brought in to stop clubs from over spending and going bankrupt in bull shit, they never gave a toss about them before City and PSG came along its to protect the self aclaimed g what ever shite to rule down on "lesser mortals" It's about time that City and PSG began to take legal means against who ever tries to prevent them from spending their own money !

What do we make of the sale of image rights to this company making hue losses ? Why did it change its name ? Who else does it work for other than City ?
Totally unimportant, huge losses in the past for an emerging company are usual, new companies regularly change the name when the previous name gets tarnished with failure,the person who city used for Image Rights is the best in the business and helped all of city`s competitors in their Image Rights, city announced this in the press at the time.

Forget the all the bull shit and finger pointing in this report text messages and email have no context to them and would get thrown out of court anyway
The real issue is who is leading this deformation, a German Jurno ! Is it any coincidence that it's reared it's ugly head again when Bayern Munich are having to rebuild a squad in which all of their star players of the last decade are all well over 30 years of age ? Bayern now they will need to spend big in order to rebuild their squad which is already less domainente in their own league. They know they can no longer compete with the Premier League’s bigger clubs and City in particular, they are trying to bring FFP back in to the limelight as if City , PSG along with two Spanish giants and the others top sides with Premier League money continue to be able spend heavily Bayern will not have a hope in hell of competing with them. All the crap of FFP being brought in to stop clubs from over spending and going bankrupt in bull shit, they never gave a toss about them before City and PSG came along its to protect the self aclaimed g what ever shite to rule down on "lesser mortals" It's about time that City and PSG began to take legal means against who ever tries to prevent them from spending their own money !
The notion of the established clubs giving a fuck about ‘smaller’ clubs going bankrupt is especially comical as they devised to rules to financially suppress them in the first place.

It’s amount time we as a fan base and a club started growing some and started taking on these fucking degenerates in the media, we have been too soft for far too long. We know who the fucks are who propagate the bile and it’s about time it galvanised us to take no shit. A few bans and a few opinions vented as long as it’s within the law to the dregs in the press box at the Etihad would not go amiss.

On the Mail website today is an article headlined "HMRC warn Manchester City it will be 'relentless in pursuing' club if they have tried to evade paying tax". There's a shot of the inside of the Etiahd with the caption "Manchester City will be 'pursued relentlessly' if they failed to pay their share of tax". Yet no quotes by HMRC mention City at all and refer only to any club transgressing.

I'll leave it to fellow Bluemooners to decide whether there's any agenda or not.

Just flicking about trying to get a sense of the latest news and views and spotted this comment.

HMRC is something I'd had been thinking about as I think one of the claims is that City paid Al Jazwhatever money to fund AJ's consultancy fees to Mancini. Now that does worry me a bit if true. In short, my understanding of tax, means City need to account for PAYE and National Insurance on any remuneration to an employee for services given to them. Disguising remuneration etc is illegal. In that instance, most of the tax etc that should have been paid would relate to Mancini's personal tax; the only tax expense City would have avoided (or evaded) would be Employer's NIC.

I would hope that City have not done anything that has tax implications without consulting their tax advisers.

What City will presumably not be on the hook for is avoiding corporation tax as they should have accumulated tax losses to use up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.