United (H) Post Match Thread

Rags on Rag Cafe doing a good job of convincing themselves they would have got a draw if Pogba had played!

david silva is a shoe in for PFA player of the season just close the vote right now because NOBODY IS EVEN CLOSE we are watching something special and i can say hand on heart manchester city best ever player and is getting better and better, how on earth david silva not won player of the season in his time in england is a joke, but this season in 12 games he shown that he has something else and maybe the only thing missing if the others picking bits out of his game from why he never won it before is the goals

something special is happening and david silva is making it happen and we are talking BIG THINGS and already we have took on most of the so called better teams in the premier league and got points and the derby is also one of the games you just never know but again we just put them over our knee and spank them and david silva ran the show

we all had this feeling before the new season started that we could not play any better than last season and the 100 points and over 100 goals was once in a lifetime and even pep said its impossible to repeat it again ??? but maybe we forgot this is the new manchester city and we tasted blood and liked it ?? and just like a dog with a bone dare you try and take it off us we will bite, the fight in the players is what everybody missed when talking about this season and manchester city have a big big bite

PS

how on earth does it feel right now to be a manchester city fan well just look at all the school kids and people walking around tomorrow with manchester city tops on and the red scum fans saying to there mums to put that utd shirt in the bottom of dirty basket for another 6 months

Don't forget the goals he has added to his game.

I'm sorry, love Dave, he was magnificent today but he wasn't even our second best player.

Fernandinho was a notch just above and Bernardo touched greatness at times.

Bernardo put in a performance I have rarely seen in my lifetime watching the blues.

I'd agree with this. Bernardo set the tone with his tackling IMO. Mourinho stuck 3 cloggers in midfield and Bernardo gave the impression that he be dealing out more shit than they have him. Brilliant.

The best thing re the 44 passes goal was it wasn't a team sat back and letting us pass it about but they actually chased us all over and cut the space for us to pass into but we were so good with tbe ball, every player was comfortable in receiving it under pressure.

david silva is a shoe in for PFA player of the season just close the vote right now because NOBODY IS EVEN CLOSE we are watching something special and i can say hand on heart manchester city best ever player and is getting better and better, how on earth david silva not won player of the season in his time in england is a joke, but this season in 12 games he shown that he has something else and maybe the only thing missing if the others picking bits out of his game from why he never won it before is the goals

something special is happening and david silva is making it happen and we are talking BIG THINGS and already we have took on most of the so called better teams in the premier league and got points and the derby is also one of the games you just never know but again we just put them over our knee and spank them and david silva ran the show

we all had this feeling before the new season started that we could not play any better than last season and the 100 points and over 100 goals was once in a lifetime and even pep said its impossible to repeat it again ??? but maybe we forgot this is the new manchester city and we tasted blood and liked it ?? and just like a dog with a bone dare you try and take it off us we will bite, the fight in the players is what everybody missed when talking about this season and manchester city have a big big bite

PS

how on earth does it feel right now to be a manchester city fan well just look at all the school kids and people walking around tomorrow with manchester city tops on and the red scum fans saying to there mums to put that utd shirt in the bottom of dirty basket for another 6 months
I was thinking as I was watching today how can can he be so good at age 32 ? The same for Fernandinho at 33. They just seem to be getting better every game. In the last three games they have probably played as well as at any time since they joined us.

Like many on here, I was clinging on to my belief that Colin the King was the best ever City player but I gave up a while ago. David is the best ever and even if the rest of the footballing world doesn’t recognise it at least we know how great he is.

Different generations I know but I finally have to admit that my hero and the man I named my son after (Colin the King) has been overtaken by the best player ever to wear the famous sky blue shirt, David Silva, words cannot give justice to how good this fella is, without doubt the best I have seen in 52 years of watching the mighty blues!

I agree

I can understand the two silvas outplaying those 3united players in the middle but to out battle them, obviously ferna is in there as well but the two silvas bullied united midfield.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.