United (H) Post Match Thread

I was thinking as I was watching today how can can he be so good at age 32 ? The same for Fernandinho at 33. They just seem to be getting better every game. In the last three games they have probably played as well as at any time since they joined us.

Like many on here, I was clinging on to my belief that Colin the King was the best ever City player but I gave up a while ago. David is the best ever and even if the rest of the footballing world doesn’t recognise it at least we know how great he is.

I'm still clinging to the King Colin theory mate, but in all honesty, I think I'm just in denial.

I was thinking as I was watching today how can can he be so good at age 32 ? The same for Fernandinho at 33. They just seem to be getting better every game. In the last three games they have probably played as well as at any time since they joined us.

Like many on here, I was clinging on to my belief that Colin the King was the best ever City player but I gave up a while ago. David is the best ever and even if the rest of the footballing world doesn’t recognise it at least we know how great he is.
Was watching with my uncle and we both was talking about how Fernandinho beat Lingard in a race to the ball. He's a unbelievable player.

and he would be right, dont get me wrong david got a 9.98 bernado got a 9.99 ferna got a 9.97
article-2231284-0ED9B24800000578-240_468x603.jpg

No international football
Both will now get a full week off before returning for light training

We outclassed the Rags and i still don't think we got out of 2nd gear , the Rags contributed nothing to the game , there only intention was to keep the score respectable , in 50 years i have never seen such a gulf between the clubs in our favour , in the early seventies we used to batter them regularly , but this is a totally different level , the Rags are a spent force.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.