Without David

We won't ever get a player as graceful as him again - not just at City but in the Prem - but looking at the way Bernardo's been playing and the way Kev played last season, I'm pretty sure we'll cope.

One of the greatest midfielders the premier league has ever seen. Simply world class. I think we will be ok when he leaves with Kev, Foden, and Silva Number 2.

lets get one thing straight. no player will ever reach the standard set by Dave. it's unfair to expect them to. its been 40 years since Colin Bell graced our team, it'll be a 100 before Dave gets eclipsed. I actually think he's the best player the prem has seen, and I don't say that lightly. we are very fortunate to have the financial clout to at least have a pop at unearthing another genius one day. wont be a Dave mind.

lets get one thing straight. no player will ever reach the standard set by Dave. it's unfair to expect them to. its been 40 years since Colin Bell graced our team, it'll be a 100 before Dave gets eclipsed. I actually think he's the best player the prem has seen, and I don't say that lightly. we are very fortunate to have the financial clout to at least have a pop at unearthing another genius one day. wont be a Dave mind.

Great post bill.

He is simply a genius. His close control and vision are simply amazing.

Our greatest ever.

We won't need to replace him, Spanish Dave will play forever.

I'm now putting my fingers in my ears and I will not listen to any other opinion on this post.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.