Talksport

At times I wonder if we should do what Liverpool and United have done and ban certain reporters from the club.

This "journalist" has written some openly malicious pieces on City that come across as if the were written by a jilted lover. You don't have to like a club, but as a journalist, it's important to maintain integrity. When we have someone like this man writing pieces insinuating that David Silva was using his son to deflect from criticism surrounding the club against whom this "journalist" has an ax to grind, that's crossing the line, and almost libellous.

Revoke their passes. Him. Castles. Anyone who doesn't pretend to have an iota of impartiality and has only one thing in mind, really shouldn't be allowed to cover a club. It's disappointing seeing just how patient the City hierarchy has been with some of these callous oxygen thieves.

Shaun Goater in a good mood. Brazil speaking in sombre tones (again). Ooh that diehard cockney red Murs is on soon.

At times I wonder if we should do what Liverpool and United have done and ban certain reporters from the club.

This "journalist" has written some openly malicious pieces on City that come across as if the were written by a jilted lover. You don't have to like a club, but as a journalist, it's important to maintain integrity. When we have someone like this man writing pieces insinuating that David Silva was using his son to deflect from criticism surrounding the club against whom this "journalist" has an ax to grind, that's crossing the line, and almost libellous.

Revoke their passes. Him. Castles. Anyone who doesn't pretend to have an iota of impartiality and has only one thing in mind, really shouldn't be allowed to cover a club. It's disappointing seeing just how patient the City hierarchy has been with some of these callous oxygen thieves.
Rarer than hen's teeth. I can think of 3 or 4 off the top of my head.

I listened to it yesterday & as far as I’m concerned no one apologised. It was a quick “yesterday something was said which offended some city fans which we are sorry about & that’s all I can say”.

As you say no one will condemn it. Funny they expect Raheem to turn down penalties but these fuckers never admit lying or lacking class.

That's all they can say because it caused a proper shit storm and it will be their legal advice

Yeah been listening since 10. H+J will be good. I’m predicting Drivetime will be a hammering of mourinho.
Drive-time will probably be something from left-field as per usual - like "City did have an easy week" or "United had a moral victory". If they stick to the truth no-one rings in to correct them, tell a lie and everyone's calling.

That's all they can say because it caused a proper shit storm and it will be their legal advice

Oh I do hope so, have you got any more to add?

A bloke at our works was suspended for threatening & allowed back providing he apologised in writing. He made sure it was the shittest insincere apology possible but was shocked when he lost his job over it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.