Top 10 games at the Etihad- does yesterday get in?

W W

worsleyweb

Absolutely loved yesterday - everything about it and got me thinking what are my favourite games at out "new" home.

I am going for:-

1) Aguero
2) West Ham to win the league
3) Beating the Rags 1-0 Kompany Header - title season
4) Hamburg
5 Yesterday

Any thoughts?

Edit made it 10!

Last edited by a moderator:
Absolutely loved yesterday - everything about it and got me thinking what are my favorite games at out "new" home.

1) Aguero
4) Hamburg
5 Yesterday

Any thoughts?

would you not have the first ever derby at the City of Manchester stadium in the mix, no one gave us a hope that day and we smashed up a good rag team at the time.

Absolutely loved yesterday - everything about it and got me thinking what are my favorite games at out "new" home.

1) Aguero
4) Hamburg
5 Yesterday

Any thoughts?
I really enjoyed the 4 1 SWP v scum, but can’t fault the others, maybe Hamburg as we ultimately went out. Really loved Sergio late hat trick v scummy Bayern

Shame on you. All pale into insignificance compared to the mighty TNS game.

Good list. Sums it up for me.

I remember the TNS game sat in the 3rd tier and getting used to the crazy witchcraft of a smart card ticket that you scanned at the turnstyle. Remember taking the whole place in thinking how have we gone from the mish mash of a ground we had to what still is a palace of a ground compared to other destinations in the league.

Robinho game v Chelsea and the 4-1 derby when we blitzed then under Pellers for a 20 minute spell.

Beating Barca 3-1 and the Monaco 5-3 match must be included also.

In no particular order

1) QPR 2012
3) United 1-0 in 2012
4) Adebayor v Arsenal
5) Yesterday
6) Spurs home in first title season - felt like a pivotal match in a pivotal season
7) United home - SWP putting icing on the cake
8) Chelsea home - first game after the takeover
9) league cup semi against united
10) 4-1 v united

These two are top 10 for me.

Monaco 5-3
Arsenal 4-2

giphy.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.